Cute bullies..

Hey guys.. I wanted to show this phoenix topiary to you all earlier but Wattpad didn't want this.. so here you go.. have a look at the picture above..

"Oh, so they remembered it, huh?" Aunt Smith said and gestured the boys to follow her.

They reached a beautiful place through a secret passage way from the garden. There were so many colourful flowers spreading their sweet fragrance in the atmosphere.

 There were so many colourful flowers spreading their sweet fragrance in the atmosphere

The greenery of plants and various colours of flowers added to the beauty of the place.

"Wow! This place is just the best! I can live here all day!" Ryuga said praisingly.

"Yeah, it's so peaceful and beautiful here. Seems like a heavenly place to me." Free agreed.

"This place..." Maira trailed off.
"....It's the secret garden we prepared." Kai completed.

Aunt Smith had a gentle smile and a faraway look in her eyes.

"Are you guys kidding? You prepared this garden?!" Free and Ryuga asked together.

"Yeah, we prepared it. Actually, once we had a fight that who is better in gardening. And we started a competition to see whose garden will be the best. And then, we ended up messing everything up. At last we worked together and this is the result." Maira explained.

"She even tried to plant a tree of Beyblade." Kai said smirking.

"Because I was a kid! And what about you trying to grow a chocolate tree?!" Maira snapped at him.

"We are stuck between insane people!" Ryuga said in a panicking and worried tone to Free and Free nodded.

"By the way, isn't Beyblade your favourite thing Kai?" Free asked.

"And chocolate is Maira's weakness." Ryuga said surveying Kai and Maira's expression.

"Come on, Spill it!" Ryuga and Free said in unison with a smirk.

"What?" They asked together.

Ryuga and Free just kept staring at them.

"It doesn't really matter." Maira tried to change the topic but the staring worked.

"Fine, I wanted to patch up. So I planted it to gift it to him." Maira confessed a bit embarrassed.

Now the gazes turned to the Ice king.

"You should watch girls not guys." Kai said ignoring the look on boy's faces and at the remark, Maira giggled.

"Maira... Don't you wanna know?" Ryuga said to Maira with a smirk, playing smart with Kai.

Maira looked at Kai in a demanding way and said cutely smiling with her puppy eyes "Cap... What is it?"

"Don't try that on me!" Kai rebuked her at which Maira's expression changed back to normal in a second and she said "I knew it that it's not my style. Well then, let's try this." Then she smiled sweetly and said "Cap, just spill it or I will have it the other way. And you are not gonna like it."