Nightmare Land..

As they saw the message, they blurted out "What??!" In a surprised tone.

"Arghhh" Maira groaned, rolled her eyes and snatched the phone to have a look.

"What the hell?? He really is stupid!!" She shouted angrily.

Then, Tala stood up and went to the window and opened it. "Come inside!" He said and the boy jumped inside through the window.

"What are you doing here?" Brian asked with his arms folded.

"I... Um.. where's she?" Kai asked.

He couldn't see Maira because she was sitting on the bed behind Spencer.

"Who?" Tala asked smirking at which Kai glared at him.

"Maybe he is talking about Katie." Maira shrugged with a smile, peeking from behind Spencer.

Kai's eyes lit up as he finally saw Maira but her words caused them to give a confused look.

Even the others were confused to see Maira smiling.

"Why would I come all this way and hiding from the security to meet her?" Kai asked. "Wait! How do you know about her?" He asked again, glaring at Tala and others.

"You didn't tell me but they did. And what's wrong with it?" Maira said ignoring Kai's previous question.

Kai narrowed his eyes at the boys as Ian went to close the window saying "It's freezing. How did you manage to get all this way in this cold?"

This caught Maira's attention and she snapped at Kai "By the way, why the hell did you take this much of a danger?! Couldn't you wait to meet her?!"

"Are you crazy? Why would I want to meet her, idiot?" Kai asked.

"I am sleepy. You can meet Katie, we can talk later. Bye" Maira said trying to rush out of the room.

Kai grabbed her hand and asked smirking "Won't you come with me? I am sure you haven't met her yet."

Maira was trying to get out of his grip. "I will meet her later." She said.

"But I want my friend to meet her and tell me if she is fine or not." Kai said smirking.

'FRIEND??!! I can't do this at all!!! How am I supposed to meet the girl who is Kai's...' she thought '... maybe she is the one worthy for him.. And.. if he is happy with her.. I am also happy. Yeah, that's right. Afterall all I want is his happiness.' Maira took a deep breath.

' Maira took a deep breath

"Fine, let's go." She said smiling.

"WAIT!! WHAT???!!!" The boys shouted in unison.

Maira stepped forward for Katie's room only to get pulled back again by Kai. She looked at him questioningly. Kai rolled his eyes and sighed.

"What did you tell her?" Kai asked giving the boys his famous death glare.

The boys laughed nervously as Tala said rolling his eyes "They told her most of the things in their way."