Prison break

Previously..

Please Maira, don't give up. Please! Keep trying. You are the strongest and most amazing girl I have ever met. I just hope you could hear me.

It hurts me like hell to see her like this. She suddenly looked around, surprised as if she heard something.

Can she possibly hear me??

"MAIRA!" I shouted but no.. she can't hear me.

Even after you can't hear me, please don't give up. I know that you can do this! You can break this dream prison!

She wiped her tears and stood up with a.... Determined smile. I know that smile! Now this dream prison is in danger! That's my Maira!

"My Maira~?" Dranzer chimed.

I looked away flustered.

End of pov..

Maira's pov..

I was in the forest, completely broken. Even after trying hard, I couldn't stop my tears.

I was heart broken. It was my best day ever which turned into the worst day ever! Life is really unpredictable. One moment, I was so elated and the other one, here I am, trying to control my tears and failing miserably in it.

I have always been alone.. be it my school or anything else. I always tried to make others satisfied with me but soon I got fed up with all this and my trust on friendship got ruined.

I used to think that friendship is not made for me. I even hated this word.

I used to be alone and let loneliness engulf me. The idea of kindness seemed fake to me and I started to help only children.

I don't know why but they all hated me for some reason. I started self depreviation . I started doubting that maybe I am the one with some fault because this many people can't be wrong altogether.

I became uninterested in others. I wasn't used to talking to anyone.

I had only seen people talking to me when they needed me.

They tried to insult me because I bested them in studies and all. That's how I slowly got used to the attitude of not to care.

Then, on my luckiest day, you came to my school. I don't know what you found in me that you talked to me, supported me and regarded me as a friend.

I can't even explain how delighted I was when you accepted me as a friend, Kai.

You changed my life completely. No matter what, you always stood by my side.

Even I met two loving brothers just because of you.

I didn't notice when you guys became so special to me that now I can't even imagine a life without you all.

And above all, you were the one who became the reason for my heart to beat.

You rebuilt my trust on friendship. You were the one who saw through my smile into my broken soul. I always used to smile, no matter if I was afraid or hurt. No one noticed it but you did. How am I supposed to forget all that?

I know very well that you can't bear Katie's presence even for a minute and here you are...

Why are you punishing yourself?! Even if I betrayed you, why are you hurting yourself? You can punish me the way you want, even after I am not at fault but I can't bear to see you like this. If you will be like this because of me, I will prefer to die.

Please... I can't bear this at all!

My eyes widened at a strange feeling.

It's such a strange feeling that I can't explain. I.. I am feeling a bit relaxed. I was feeling so lonely and broken.. but.. but it seems like this feeling.. it made me feel safe.. like someone is there for me.. with me..