Is it the end of friendship?

Maira went to the stadium with a newfound confidence within her.
She stood just in front of the boy. "Are you ready to lose?" The boy asked with a smirk.

This ignite a new fire inside her. She smirked darkly and said," I am so excited to crush this overconfidence of yours but don't cry after losing, ok?"

The boy was a little surprised and scared with this sudden change in Maira.

As the DJ announced, they readied themselves and pulled the winder with full force.

Both blades clashed in the stadium. But the boy called out for his bitbeast pretty soon.

It was a giant piranha spirit with really sharp teeth.

"Pirnada! BITE CRUSHER!" The boy shouted.

The orange blade started attacking the blue one dangerously. Maira couldn't get the chance to dodge the continuous attacks of Pirnada.

She had started to panic and couldn't find a way out of this. Their match was in a classic dish so she even couldn't use anything to her advantage.

"So what were you talking about crushing my overconfidence, my future girlfriend?" The boy said in a low voice that only Maira could hear, but from their facial expressions, Kai got the idea that what he could have said and with just the thought he wanted to kill the guy at the moment.

Hearing the word 'girlfriend', Maira felt anger welling up inside her, she remembered what Kai had said to her,' She can win this thing!' and she shouted "STANZER! Let's end this, partner."

"METEOR SHOWER!" Maira commanded.

With this the meteors started to attack the orange blade and Stranzer attacked it's opponent with amazing power.

As Stranzer hit the blade, it broke into so many pieces and with this the match was declared in the favour of Shadow Blader.

"So what were you talking about knowing me better than myself? You know only what I let you know." She said smirking.

She was given a golden trophy and a certificate with a set of bey parts.

She met Kai outside the stadium and they were now riding home in Kai's limo.

"So, are you sad, losing your 'could be boyfriend'?" Kai asked.

"Oh, I am dying with grief." Maira answered dramatically putting her hand on her head.

They both laughed at this but soon Kai composed himself again.

They stopped in front of Maira's house. "Kai!" Maira called out as he was getting back in his car congratulating her for the last time before parting.

"Hmm" Kai turned to Maira.

"Please take this trophy with you." Maira requested.

"Why? It's yours." Kai said confused.

" I can't take this home and you are the one who motivated me to participate." Maira explained.

Kai nodded and saw as Maira advanced towards her house but saw that she wasn't going to the door, instead was heading towards the balcony.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked causing her to stop.

"I didn't inform anyone about leaving so I have to go through the balcony."

"You can get hurt." Kai said not believing what he has heard.

"Don't worry. I am used to this." With this she climbed to her balcony and said turning " See!"

Kai was now really amazed " Is anything there, you can't do?" Kai asked impressed.

Maira blushed at this and bid goodbye to Kai. Kara came behind her and said ," Wow he was Kai! I wanna meet him! Tell me about him. Are you his girlfriend? How did you meet him?" She was about to ask more when Maira stopped her and said blushing " No I am not his girlfriend and I met him at school as he is my classmate.

"Aww.. So he talked to you. Really lucky. He don't talk to anyone." Kara teased.

"Just shut it up already or I would tell Dad that you are so much interested in love, now-a-days." Maira said.

"Ok ok ok... I am quiet now!" Kara submitted.

"By the way, do you know about that Shadow Blader?! She is rocking, I tell you. She just won the competition!" Kara chirped.

"N-No I don't! Who is she?" Maira asked suppressing her happiness.

" I don't know. She is a masked blader but I really hope that I get to see her match with Kai! She is really amazing." Kara said.

" Oh! Is that so?" Maira said trying to sound normal.

"Dinner is ready!" Their mother said.

"Coming!" They replied and went to dining room.

As they finished their dinner, their father came back from his office. He looked so serious.

Maira and her sisters were leaving when their father said ," Maira!"

Maira stopped and both her sisters went away quietly. "Yes dad?" Maira said meekly.

"What the hell is this?!" Her father shouted showing her the pics of her and Kai that went viral. Her eyes widened.

" I-its a lie! There is nothing like that! I swear!" Maira said quite afraid as she has never seen her father this angry.

" What were you doing with Kai Hiwatari?!" He asked angrily.

"I.. he..he is my c-classmate and my only friend. He wanted to talk so-" Maira stuttered but was cut off by her angry father "So you went to have coffee with him!"

"I was-" Maira tried but her father again spoke up "I don't care what you were doing. You just won't talk to him from now on or you will see me dead! Did you get it?!"

Hearing this from her father caused tears well up in her eyes, she felt a lump in her throat and wanted to cry out loud. But she tried to control her overwhelming emotions. Now she won't be able to talk to her only friend. She would be alone again at school.

She took a deep breath and said ,"O-okay! I won't talk to him but please don't talk like this."

With this said, she ran away straight to her room and shut the door closed. The tears, she was holding till now rolled down her cheeks. She held Stranzer tightly, ignoring the blood that came out due to the sharp blade. She started crying and said ," I was doing fine without friends till now then what was the need to send a friend in my life if you wanted to take that friend away from me at last. Why God?!"

She was feeling terrible. She was heartbroken. She felt as if everything has come to an end.

She heard a knock at the door. It was Kara ," Hey Maira! Can I come to your school tomorrow? I have a holiday and I want to meet Kai."

Composing her voice and taking a deep breath, Maira answered " No Kara. I am busy right now."

Kara knew hearing this that something was wrong so she just went to her room thinking what it could be.

After some time, Maira wiped her tears and said ," Fine, if everybody wants to see me alone, even my parents, then let it be!"

Author's note :- Please ignore my mistakes and keep reading to find out what will happen with this decision of Maira.

Please vote, comment and share..