Proofs Hunt..

"Fine, so.. I was thinking that.. I won't join bladebreakers again" Maira said.

"What?!! Why?!!" The boys asked in unison.

"Y-Yeah. A-Actually.. I was wondering to tell you this earlier." Maira said nervously.

"Looks like she had a head injury. What did your doctors did all these days?!" Ryuga asked in disbelief.

"Just cut it off Ryuga." Free said in a bored tone.

"Just listen to me!!" Maira shouted impatiently." Actually when we were at that island.. they told me that.. um... That... your grandfather was also involved with them in the murder."

Maira waited for the phoenix wielder's response with a frightened look on her face. Ryuga and Free were shocked in the beginning but then said " That old man indeed looks like a murderer but killing his own son and daughter in law..." He trailed off.

Maira looked at Kai's hurt expression. 'No doubt that he is thinking the same thing.' She herself wouldn't have believed that her parents are murderers if she hadn't watched the video.

"I myself can't believe it. So I wanna check it. That's why I want to meet your grandfather. He sent these men, right? So he want a meet. Then I am gonna meet him first and if it leads to a danger for others and you guys, then I won't join the team again." Maira explained.

She scanned the boys expressions with an unsure fear.

"If you have even the slightest doubt about him being involved in a murder, then you are not going anywhere." Kai said almost above a whisper with his eyes covered with his bangs.

They looked at him surprised. "Listen, I don't wanna know anything about that now so just stop this investigation of yours." Kai said in a dead serious tone.

"But Kai we are so close to find out. And we can go with her." Free said.

"No need to-" Kai was cut off as Maira said in an irritated tone "Don't you want your parents to get justice?!"

Kai looked down as if arguing with himself. She sighed and put a hand on Kai's shoulder. "If anything they said was true, then I want him to confess it so that we will have some proof. Please Kai." She looked at him appealingly.

Kai sighed and said "I don't want to put you stupids in any danger. Why don't you understand?"

"Because we are stupids." Maira said with an innocent and cute face that brought a smile on Kai's face.

"Fine, but I will come with you too."
Kai said.

"Yeah, offcourse you will. Who do you think you are that I will endanger my life like this alone?" Maira said jokingly to lighten up the mood.

"But stay hidden." She added. The boys nodded.

They went to the driver who was waiting for the men to bring Maira. She went to the driver and said " Hey, I too wanna meet your boss. Those fellows said that they have got some other mission so you will take me there."

The driver thought for sometime but nodded. Afterall, no girl would dare to do anything in such a dangerous situation.

The boys were supposed to follow them with another car.

The driver started to drive but the speed of the car disappointed Maira. "Oh come on! You are the driver who came with those thugs! Can't you drive any faster?! Who the hell appointed you?!" Maira asked a bit childishly.

The driver got confused with this but just then, "Stop the car!" Maira ordered.

The driver stopped it scared with the type of the girl he is dealing with.