Silent meetings

"You!" Was all Maira managed to say.

Kai himself stood there wide eyed unable to understand the mixed emotions he was currently feeling.

He was overwhelmed with so many emotions at the same time. Sad , happy, betrayed, alone, light , heavy, relieved... He was feeling so many emotions at the moment.

He even didn't know what to say or do. He stood there confused to see Maira at the door. ' What is she doing here?'

Then recognition hit him. But he was unable to decide, how to react. He was happy to see her but knew that she was tricked by his friends to the mansion.

He was trying to sort his feelings when Ryuga said smirking ," Kai, Are you gonna stand there and let your friend to catch cold?"

Kai came to reality and realised that Maira was wet.

"You both go to your rooms and get changed" Kai said and turned his gaze to Maira who was now shivering a little.

"Your extra clothes are there in the room." Kai finished giving the boys one last glance.

Both the boys nodded at this and were leaving when they noticed Maira looking at them with her eyes holding anger and fear at the same time.

They gave her a comforting look and then looked at Kai saying," Look, she won't talk to you as per her promise to her parents but there is nothing said about spending time." Saying this Ryuga left leaving a confused Kai behind. Maira was stunned with this explanation.

Kai sighed and said " We don't have any dress for girl so you can take my clothes."

Maira just nodded but she knew that she was blushing. She was trying hard to hide it.

Kai gave her his tank top and a baggy jeans. She took it from his hands avoiding any eye contact as she know that it would only harden her blush.

She went to the washroom and came outside after some time. Kai gasped at the sight of her, forgetting about Ryuga and Free, who were sitting just beside him.

Ryuga cleared his throat in an attempt to pull Kai out of his dreamland.

Maira sat there shyly. By now, they had explained the matter to Kai. He was furious in the beginning but calmed down soon.

"So, what if you can't talk to each other, I and Free will be your messengers. Afterall we can do this little favour to our friend. Right, Kai?"
Ryuga teased.

Kai resisted the urge to punch Ryuga in his face as he wanted to talk to Maira at any cost and it doesn't bother him to hear their non sense if it's result is satisfying to him.

After some time, a servent came with Maira's clothes. Maira saw the time and panicked " I am terribly late! My parents are gonna kill me! I didn't even informed anyone before leaving." She rushed to the bathroom and came out after changing into her clothes.

She was leaving when Free called out, " Don't worry, driver will drop you." Maira nodded. She noticed Ryuga and Free exchanging mischievous glances but was running late so left.

When she reached home she heard loud banging on the door. She opened it to find her mother with a worried look on her face.

"Where were you? I was banging the door for almost 15 minutes! Do you have any idea, how worried we were?!" Her mother lashed out at her.

"I.. um.. I was sleeping." Maira lied.

"Really? You were sleeping? " Her mother asked in disbelief but closed the topic and said " Fine dinner is ready, come"