Payback Time

Previously..

Black Dranzer started darkly laughing as a dark aura surrounded him. The teens looked at each other with possibility of unknown trouble. "There's a way." He said evilly.

"What's it" Maira asked in a determined tone.

Black Dranzer was still surrounded with dark aura as Kai lost his patience as he spoke up "If you dared trying to put some stupid condition, you are so dead."

Black Dranzer gave him a bored but amused look as he said "Kid, you were better when you didn't use to worry about anyone."

Kai gritted his teeth as Black Dranzer turned back to Maira with serious voice, he started "Before I tell you the way, there's something I need to tell you."

The tension in the atmosphere kept weighing over the teens as they waited for Black Dranzer to continue.

"The thing is...

.. I want to assure you kids that I am in no mood to betray you." He said.

"What the- Why in the bloody hell was that dark aura for?!" Ryuga asked furious.

"Oh... That.." Black Dranzer said with a nervous laugh "From the very day I got into the hands of this girl, I haven't scared a single being, instead she was blackmailing me over things. I was just kind of feeling like giving off the dark aura, so I did."

"And here I thought that you would be a bit serious." Free said.

"You even spoilt a dark power bitbeast with your company." Kai said to Maira.

"Excuse me? Because of me, he has got a change of heart!" Maira pouted.

Black Dranzer sweatdropped at this and cleared his throat getting their attention. They looked at him.

"About your sister, she won't be able to survive without the support of dark power. Her body needs time to get back to normal but till then, only dark power can keep her alive." He explained.

"It means.." Maira started as Kai finished it "..if you become her bitbeast, it won't be a problem anymore."

"Yeah, that's right." He said.