Twin Beasts..

Previously..

As Maira saw his blade she giggled and said ," I accept the challenge but before that.. I wanna show you something interesting." She smirked.

She took out her Beyblade from her pocket and showed it to Kai. As Kai saw the beyblade, his eyes widened.

Both the blades were same. As soon as they were in front of each other, they started to glow.

"Look , we have just the same blades." Maira said with fascination.

"Now, here's another reason why I wanna battle you." Kai said

"OMG! I have just the perfect place for the battle!" Maira said with excitement.

"Looks like someone is so excited" Kai smirked

"What?It's gonna be my first ever bey battle! Come on, let's do it!"Maira said and started walking with renewed energy with Kai behind her.

After some walking, they reached a stone beyblade dish in the woods.
The surroundings were beautiful with rich greenery around them. There wass a pond at some distance from the dish.

Some animals gathered around them as they were audience, came to watch their match.

Kai was fascinated with this scene, 'It seems like these animals know her so well.' Kai thought.

As if reading his mind, Maira said," I come here to train, that's why they know me so well."

She readied her launcher and looked at Kai who did the same.

"3"
"2"
"1"
"LET IT RIP" They both said in unison.
As soon as their blades landed in stadium, they both started circling around the stadium.

"Stranzer! Go ahead!" Maira attacked first.
"Dranzer! Attack!" Kai ordered.

Both the blades clashed with the same amount of energy. All the animals were watching this.

Their attack, defence and stamina, everything seems to be equal. Every clash resulted in a cloud of dust.

As the battle went on, Kai got the upper hand and started forcing Stranzer outside the stadium with the help of Dranzer.

"End this, Dranzer!" Kai ordered.

Maira smirked at this and said,"Is this all you have got?" As Maira said this, her blade got out of the Dranzer's pushing with grace.

"And now let's end this! STRANZER!" Maira summoned her sacred spirit and at the same time Kai called out for Dranzer.

Both bitbeasts came out of the blades in full glory. And the surprising fact was that they were both the same.

It resulted in wide eyed staring from both the bladers but then they looked at each other and smiled.

They both shouted in unison," Let's do this!"

"METEOR SHOWER" Maira shouted.
"FLAME SABER" Kai commanded.

With this, many meteors started coming in the direction of Dranzer from nowhere and Stranzer started to prepare for its counter attack and was putting its power altogether for the final attack.

Dranzer started dodging the meteors and advanced towards Stranzer with full power for a winning blow.

As soon as both blades clashed, a cloud of dust appeared and both the bladers were panting till now.

The dust cleared only to show that both the blades had stopped spinning and were lying outside the stadium.

Maira went to pick up both the blades and gave Dranzer to Kai with a sweet smile and said," You really are strong. I have never thought that I would get to battle a blader this strong. Thanks for the battle."

But Kai had so many questions regarding their bitbeasts."So do you know anything that how Dranzer and Stranzer look alike?" Kai asked.

"I don't know but I guess it's pretty amazing." She smiled sheepishly at Kai

Kai looked at his blade and asked Dranzer," Care to explain?"

Maira looked at Kai with an amused look,"You can talk to your bitbeast? So I am not wierd. " She took a breath of relief.

"Who said you are wierd?" Kai raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, it's nothing. When I was 7, I talked to Stranzer and my classmates thought it to be strange." She shrugged.

"Actually I never thought it would be possible so I never told you about this." Dranzer started.

"We are twins and Stranzer is older than me." Dranzer told them.

"Wow! I didn't know that bitbeasts also have twins. But I thought there can be only one phoenix at a time." Maira said astounded.

"Yes, but we are twins so it's possible. We have equal power and strength so should be our weilder's. So we thought that it won't be possible and we didn't tell you about this." This time Stranzer was the one to speak.

"This means we will always end up with a draw." Kai spoke up.

"Indeed" bitbeasts answered.

"Oh no, it's already 7:30! I am late! I have to get back home! Well Kai it was a great battle. I never thought that I would be able to battle anyone. Thanks a lot. But now I have to go. Thank god , my parents aren't home or they would have hung me up for getting this late." With this she started running towards her way to home.

Kai smiled at her, watching her, he spoke up ,"Hey, Calm down. I will drop you."

"But my parents would be about to call me at landline to check that I am home" She said turning to Kai.

Kai rolled his eyes and said,"John is coming with the car. Just wait a moment, you would be home soon."

Maira just nodded. A car soon stopped in front of them.

"Master Kai" John bowed opening the door of the car. Kai looked at Maira. As if reading his mind, John went to her and said bowing, "Miss please get into the car. I will drop you."

Maira hesitated at first but as Kai gave her a slight nod, she got into the car.

"May I know your name, Miss?" John asked out of curiosity as he had never seen Kai with any girl.

"I am Maira." Maira answered.

John was about to question further but was cut off by Kai,"Why don't you take her to the mansion, there you can ask her whatever you wanna know about her quite comfortably." Kai said sarcastically.

"Not a bad idea Master Kai! But don't you think it would make your grandfather angry." John said unable to understand the sarcasm of Kai.

Kai face palmed, at this Maira giggled.

Then Maira gave him directions to her home and as soon as car stopped, Maira said " Thank you so much! I wouldn't have reached here at time! Thanks Kai! See you tomorrow!" And ran in her house.

Kai saw her going and he didn't noticed that when his lips curled up in a smile. John saw him and said softly, "She is a nice girl, Master Kai."

Author's note:- Please ignore my mistakes and keep reading. Please vote, comment and share.
Keep reading to find out what will happen at school when the news of Maira as Kai's girlfriend gets viral..