Topiary Fun

Previously..

Then recognition hit her. Her eyes widened and she said " I know the reason!"

Everyone turned their heads towards the source of the sound with a questioning look. Aunt Smith continued "Y-You are Kai, Kai Hiwatari, right?" Kai gave her a slight nod.

A happy smile graced her face as she said "You have changed a lot that it took me time to remember."

Kai slightly bent his head to the side in confusion and asked "You know me too?"

"Offcourse I do. You and Maira were the kids who changed me a lot." She said.

"What?!!" The teens exclaimed in unison.

"You both knew each other from the very beginning?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Free and Ryuga asked angrily.

"Yeah! Why didn't we- Wait! We knew each other?" Maira asked confused.

Kai rolled his eyes at this and said "Just stop asking such senseless questions! You really are Miss Annoying!"

Maira pouted at this and crossed her arms. A small smile played on Kai's lips seeing her childlike reaction. But the smile soon vanished as he heard Maira saying "If you will act like Cap, I will have to play my part too!" He growled at 'Cap'.

"You two look so cute together!" Aunt Smith said praising.

"What?! No!!!" 'Kaira' said in unison.

"So, care to explain what you were talking earlier?" Kai asked irritated.

"Oh, so you two don't remember? You were together like this even without remembering it?! You two are really made for each other!" Aunt Smith said impressed.

"Yeah, yeah, we are made for each other so that we can kill each other." Maira said sweetly smiling.

"So, will you bother to continue?" Kai asked calmly.

"O-Oh okay." She said. 'They are still stubborn.' she thought.

"Well.. you were like best friends and partners in crime since you were 5." She told them.

"What crime?" Ryuga asked with a smirk looking at Kai and Maira. At which Maira innocently blinked her eyes. Ryuga tried his best to not to laugh but failed and Kai sighed.

Aunt Smith chuckled at this and continued "They used to bully all the bullies of the area. They were the most adorable and bubbly kids here. They often went to the market and every shopkeeper knew the cute little bullies who bullied the bullies."

"Ohh.. being bullies actually sounds like them but Kai being a bubbly kid?" Ryuga mocked them.

"What do you mean by being bullies suits us?" Maira asked narrowing her eyes and giving him a dangerous look.

"Exactly this." Ryuga chuckled "I might get a heart attack if she would have said that you were actually like normal girls, like sweet and elegant."

Maira rolled her eyes but smiled proudly.

"So this explains that why Kai has a hobby of being a gangster. He always liked this." Free said looking at Kai.

"Just stop telling us our qualities." Kai said annoyed.

"Well.. why don't you guys have a look around? I have took care of this place since you left." Aunt Smith offered.

"Only if you will tell us more about your 'cute bullies'" Ryuga said smirking.

She nodded at which Kai gave Ryuga a death glare. Maira was her cheerful self.

She took them to the garden. The group was amazed by the beautiful garden.