School trouble

The periods before the lunch break passed peacefully..

Lunch break..

Just as the bell rang, Maira went out of the class as if it was so much suffocating. She went outside without even elevating her gaze. Kai noticed her departure and also went outside as he didn't want to be suffocated to death with the crowd of his school fans.

In the corridor, Maira was putting her stuffs into her locker when suddenly a group of girls went to her. Now Kai was much interested as he hadn't seen Maira talking to anyone. 'This is gonna be interesting.' he thought.
He was also standing by his locker ignoring the group of some students staring at him.

A girl with blonde hair and excessive make up grabbed the bag off, from the shoulder of Maira and started to take out her note books and other stuffs, saying something that Kai couldn't hear. As she reached the small pocket on the very top, Maira snatched her bag from the girl with an angry look on her face.

'Well, that was quite interesting. She is certainly hiding something but it's not embarassing, rather it's something she wants to keep to herself. ' Kai thought with a smirk on his face. He didn't know Maira's name but with her behaviour till now , he had expected her to be quite and sensitive , but what he just saw was nothing like that.

Later on the girl started teasing her that she surely has something very embarrassing in her bag that she reacted like that. But it wasn't that, as she snatched it back in a quite protective way not in a panic one. Maira was still silent and started to walk away. The girl kept speaking her nonsense but it didn't seem to bother Maira.

Kai was looking at all this, as Maira went to the cafeteria. So, he as well started heading there.

Cafeteria..

Cafeteria was really crowdy and all the tables seemed to be occupied. So someone either share them or skip the lunch. Kai was thinking of the second option but he again saw the girl. She didn't look bothered to find any seat instead she walked out of the cafeteria. Being interested Kai followed her and ended up reaching to the terrace.

As he passed the gate, he searched for the girl but she was nowhere to be seen. 'Where did she go?'Kai thought. He scanned for her on the terrace but couldn't find her. He finished his lunch and suddenly heard a noise. When he went to the side , from where the sound was coming , he came face to face with the girl. He was surprised to see her there and he could see the surprise in her eyes as well. For a second their eyes met but the girl looked away and ran away.
'Strange' Kai thought. ' Where was she and how l wasn't able to find her if she was there?'

Maira's pov

I was standing in front of my locker when Bianca came and snatched my bag. She started to take out my stuffs and reached the top pocket. Now I am done. How dare she to touch my things. And most importantly, it's there! My only friend! I can't let her see it. So I snatched my bag back and walked away.

Later I went to my usual place for lunch but when I climbed down the ladder from the upper terrace, I saw Kai! What he was doing there. Our gaze met but I was so panicked even at the thought that if someone will know that I come here for the lunch time, then my 'me time' at school will also be ruined. I ran away without any second glance at him.

End of pov

The rest of the day went peacefully. And now the school was over so all students were heading home.

Maira hated to walk home from the usual way as many students chose that path. So to avoid to listen the talks about herself, she walked home through streets. She enjoyed walking alone in streets, so she chose a different street to home today.

She was walking impressed with the streets when suddenly she encountered a group of gangsters. They surrounded her from all sides.

Authors note:- Please ignore my mistakes. Hope you would like it. Keep reading to find out what would happen next..