I hate you?

Previously..

Maira was standing still during the battle. Katie's blade was attacking Black Dranzer continuously. The boys were hoping for some miracle to happen.

Maira's pov..

I can see Kai in front of me. But how?? I was battling with Katie just now. But this all seems real as well. What's happening?

"Kai, how are you here? I was just battling Katie." I asked.

"You are talking nonsense. How can you be battling her? Its almost midnight and you are at hotel. Everyone is sleeping. It must be your dream." Kai said to me.

Yeah. He is right. It must be some stupid dream of mine. What the hell?! I Changed my team and all was just a dream?!! Yeah, well I am in my hotel room.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

He gave me a small smile. His smile...
W-wait! What am I thinking.

By the way, how did he come here??!

"Kai.." I asked with my bangs covering my eyes.

He looked confused but still asked being his bold-self. "Yeah?"

I looked at him with a smile but he knew well what it means.

"What are you doing here?" I asked "You were the one who denied me to meet you because of your reputation, right? Then why the hell are you roaming around like this??!!!"

He was taken aback due to my anger but he still answered.

"Um.. I... Sorry?" He said looking unable to think of anything else.

What??! The great Kai Hiwatari just apologized??! That too without any argument??!!

My mouth was agape at this which he noticed in no time.

Now, he smirked at my expression.

"You look cute when confused." He said.

"Just shut up, Hiwatari! You know very well how to escape my scolding." I said pouting.

He used to do the same thing when we were kids.

"So, why did you come here?" I asked.

"Um... I... It's midnight and no one is here.. so... Wanna hangout for sometime?" He asked. Now I was surprised and I didn't even bother to hide it.

"There's a night carnival nearby." He quickly added.

I.. I.. I can't believe it!!!! OMG!!!! He is asking me to go to a carnival with him!!

I am so so so so so happy!!!

"Yeah." I said trying to control and hide the excitement in my voice.

He sighed in relief. Yeah! As I noticed earlier when I first saw him, he was looking a bit different! He was nervous. It's so unusual for Kai. He is never nervous because it's his business to make others nervous.

We finally reached the carnival. It was sooo awesome!! I am a nyctophyle, the one who likes nights. And this night carnival is something made for me.

I glanced at Kai. He seemed a bit different. Earlier it was nervousness but he is still the same. Why??

"Umm.. Kai.." I was searching for words when he did something unexpected from the Ice King!!! He kneeled down before me.

I am bright red right now!!! I can't help it at all!!!

He looked straight into my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off as well. That butterfly feeling, of which I have only heard about, I am feeling it right now.