fight and hack.

Previously..

"Master Kai! It's an emergency! Disaster!" John burst into the room, heavily panting.

"What is it, John?" Kai asked without showing any interest.

"Do you remember today morning when Master Ryuga spilled coffee on some papers by mistake?!" John said in a scared and panicky voice.

" Yeah Yeah. No need to make me count my mistakes. Just carry on already." Ryuga said a little angrily hearing 'his mistake'.

" Those papers were very important for your grandfather. They were related to an important meeting which was to be conducted today but he had to cancel it because of the coffee spilled on the papers." John explained the problem.

"So what is the problem if he had cancelled the meeting?" Free asked looking at John, now a bit irritated.

"Your grandfather thinks that it is the mistake of a servent and is going to find out whose! He is going to check the CCTV camera recording! Disaster! Its a disaster!" John shouted in a worried and scared voice.

"Okay! Its a disaster!" Boys said in unison with mix expression of shock and fear on their faces. Maira looked at them in confusion.

" Umm.. guys?" She asked confused.

They sighed and said " Well if you have imagined Kai's grandfather as the ordinary one, then you have made a blunder! He could be anything but a normal loving grandfather! Never! Now we are dead!" Ryuga said.

" You are in danger only if he could watch the recording, right?" Maira asked with hesitation.

They looked at her with raised eyebrows and a questioning look.

"What are you aiming at?" Kai asked and Maira smirked at this.

"Wow that smirk huh! Now it's gonna be interesting!" Ryuga said with excitement.

"Fine John, you can go now!" Free ordered.

They all turned to Maira. She seemed to be hesitant to ask something as she opened her mouth to say something and stopped.

"Just ask it." Kai said. Maira was pulled out of her thoughts with this.

"Wow! So now you both even understand each other without saying anything huh? That's nice!" Ryuga teased which resulted in red shade over Kai and Maira's cheeks.

"Actually... I wanted to ask you.. if you have any problem if I.. um... If I hack the system of your grandfather and delete the recording?" She asked with a nervous but sweet smile.

"You can hack the system?!" Free said amazed at what he just heard.

"I won't mind at all. Go ahead but let me warn you as the security is quite strong." Kai approved.

" Don't worry about the security. I can do it" Maira said starting to type some codes on Kai's tab with an impressive speed.

The boys looked at her impressed.

Maira's pov..

I was trying to get through the security while I saw the boys with an amazed look on their faces through the corner of my eyes. I smiled.

"Got it!" I shouted in amazement as I successfully got into the system.

" Well that was fast" Ryuga said impressed.

"Thanks. Well now all I have to do is to delete some recordings." I told them. They nodded.
As I was deleting the recordings, I saw a file named 'Ross'.

Well it was strange. My last name is Ross but what about this? I was confused and curious so I downloaded the file and forwarded it to my phone.

I wanted to know that what was in it.