✨Make a wish✨

'Make a Wish'

Well this is the new Kai fanfiction that I'm going to publish tomorrow on our Ice king's birthday!

What's the plot?

I'll let you guys know that it's just the most common topic of all!

That what-if scenario that I'm sure almost everyone of you have thought of.

We all wish our favourite characters to be real, we make wishes that can't sadly be true.. and we know that deep down somewhere.. Sooo...

What if Kai Hiwatari, an anime character comes to real world along with his team, just the way how you have wished?

What if they have to understand how different the real world is, from theirs?

What if while hating the real world that you live in, you find the similarities it has with the anime world?

What if Kai and you help each other learn the way to live your lives?

Will you find Kai Hiwatari to be different from how you have assumed him to be?

While arguing, fighting, disagreeing, consoling, sympathising, misunderstanding each other, feeling jealousy.. heartbreak, falling for each other.. where will their journey take them to?

They need to find a way for them to return back to their world but will that mean that meeting with Kai was a mere beautiful dream come true event in your life that ends right there with it?

If you want to add any, literally any scene in the story (besides any scene that might be uncomfortable for other readers) you can most definitely let me know!

The updates will be regular for sure!

Hope you'll like that story. And if you do, please support it the way you supported this one!

Have a wonderful time ahead!