Truth or Dare..

Previously..

As he opened it, his eyes were basically glowing with stars. "Best gift ever!!!" He shouted with joy.

He lifted the Canvas up for everyone to see a beautiful painting of Dragoon.

"Wow! You really are an artist!" Max said astounded.

"You are so talented" Ray complimented."Yeah.. it seems so realistic and the colour palette is so impressive!" Kenny exclaimed.

Maira looked at Kai who gave her a small complimenting smile.

"Who's in for a game?!!" Tyson shouted with excitement.

"Count me out!" Kai said leaving the room but Maira stopped him by grabbing his hand." Come on Cap. Let's play." Kai was about to deny but she quickly added "I hope you are not afraid of challenges." She said this with a little smirk.

"Fine! Just get this over already!" Kai said.

"You two are made for each other" Ray said with a sweet smile and giving her thumbs up.

Maira blushed at this comment. "Its not like that" Maira said but Ray left with a smile which Maira couldn't say was comforting.

"Okay! I will spin the bottle!" Tyson announced sitting beside Ray. "Hope it would stop at Kai" Tyson said with a mischievous smile in a whisper. Ray heard it anyways.

"Here we go!" Tyson spun the bottle. It stopped at Max.

"Oww.. Why me?" Max complained.

"Come on Maxie! Truth or Dare?!" Tyson asked.

"Um.. truth" Max said uneasily shifting in his seat.

Tyson and Ray discussed something and smiled evilly. "Tell us your most embarrassing moment!" They said in unison.

"What?! Is it necessary?" Max tried but they gave him an adamant look.

"Okay.. well.. when I was in 4th standard, I was admitted to a new school. I didn't know anything about my class so I entered in another class and sat there. After half of the class passed, I realised that it's the wrong class. I started crying and the teachers had to give me chocolates to calm me down." Max revealed.

"Don't worry Max, it happens." Maira comforted him.

"Okay, so let's spin it again!" Max said coming back to his cheerful self and spinning the bottle.

" It's Ray!" Max shouted. "Truth or dare?!"

"Dare!" Ray said confidently.

"Okay, then confess your feelings to Mariah on phone" Max said automatically.

"Have you thought about it already?" Ray asked. "Yup! Tyson and I had already discussed this" Max chimed "Come on, just do it." Tyson said pushing Ray towards landline.

Ray dialed the number and was getting redder with every ring.

"Hello?" Lee answered the call. "Hi Lee, it's Ray!" Lee was about to say something when Tyson interfered "Hi Lee! Can you give the reciever to Mariah? Ray has something important to confess!"

"Oh, really Ray? Just wait a second!" Lee said in a teasing voice. ' Hey Mariah! It's Ray! He wants to ' confess' something!' his voice came. Ray rolled his eyes at this.

Meanwhile, Hillary had explained Maira everything about Mariah.

They all were staring him with excitement minus Kai and Maira.

"Hello?" Mariah said from the another side.

"Hii! Um.. Mariah.. actually I wanted to say that.. you are a very good friend of mine!" Ray said changing the stares into glares. They looked at him angrily.