Thank you everyone!!!

Hey guys!!

I have a surprise at the end so please keep reading or skip to the last if you want.

Thank you so much for keep reading my first ever book!!
I really appreciate all the support that I recieved from all of you!

Your positive comments kept me continuing this story! Thanks a lot for that!

Special thanks to

rirurutowa123 Towa (My bestie) for the amazing cover of the book and for supporting me!!

Aura_135 Dawn (My awesome siss) for motivating me through your comments!!

Hiwu_Kai Arvi (My wonderful sissy) for supporting me with this book!!

Kai_Hiwatari07 Kai (An amazing friend) for always criticizing my work, idiot.

@chhinasahib (An awesome friend)  for always being there for me!!

Thank you so much to everyone who read my book so far!! ❤️✨❤️

It's my first book and it has recieved 14.5k reads till end!! It's still hard to believe for me but thanks a lot!!

As this book is completed now, I will be soon publishing a new Beyblade fanfiction with Kai and Maira as protagonists.

But I assure you guys that it's a lot different than this one and will have an exciting twist of plot as well. I hope you will give the same support to that book as well!

That book has so many more surprises so please wait for it.

Have a wonderful day/night everyone!!