Ch-7: Friends or Enemies? Part-(3)

"Love comes quietly,
finally, drops
about me, on me,
in the old ways.

What did I know
thinking myself
able to go
alone all the way."

***

(PART-1)

It's been some time since Liam and Amy's incident at the school. 

For a while, everything was the same as before between Liam and Amy. They shared their hate for each other every time they met, although Liam was trying too hard to make amends, Amy was not the one to fall for him that easily.

But the strangest part for both of them was, as time passed, they couldn't get each other out of their minds, no matter how much tantrum-rolled drama they made on the school.

Liam wouldn't keep himself from thinking about Amy's soft Auburn hair that flew behind her, and those piercing green eyes of her. that could make the whole world stop and stare at her for a lifetime.

But Amy Addison was a different case.

She wasn't exactly having feelings for Liam. But at the same time, She couldn't stop thinking about Liam, even though she despised him more than anything. She never felt that way before, she was never able to decipher what that meant.

That burning feeling in the stomach, every time Liam came to make his amends, that cold tingling sensation every time Liams spoke to her, her throat felt like closing in and her stomach twisted into knots.

What the hell was happening to her?

Then came a day when there was a project assignment assigned to all the students of their class, in which Amy was chosen to be Liam's partner for some time. Although Amy protested to her teacher that she had no other choice but to continue the project with Liam. 

Amy was shady. She didn't want Liam to be a friend. She didn't want anyone to be her close friend. She didn't come to Beacon Hills for that. She had a purpose to fulfill and a destiny to complete but joining high school and doing a history project with Liam Dunbar was the last of her aspirations.

She was optimistic about finding a girl named Lydia Martin, studying here. She had a special message for her to tell. This was her sole purpose in coming to Beacon Hills. In fact, It has been two days since she joined the school.

But where was she? Where was Lydia Martin? 

Amy came to Liam's sit in the classroom. Liam gave some space to sit keeping at least 2 feet distance from them, inside the class. 

It was awkward as hell.

She was secretive about her personality and her home, so she suggested to Liam that she would go to his house. Liam was happy either way, that he would reach his best chance of finally making amends with Amy.

Liam tried to remove the awkwardness between them by initiating the conversation.

Liam: " you know...We have to get over it, eventually."

Amy stared back at Liam and gave him a leave-me-alone glare.

Liam: "Mesolithic age...That's the topic, right? The one we have to work on?"

Amy nodded yes, without a word on her mouth.

Liam: "cool. I like history, it's one of my better subjects, how about you?"

Amy: "I have a soft spot for biology."

Biology was Liam's least favorite subject, he despised biology, that's why he came to the reading side of his career. But at that moment, only to make amends with Amy, Liam tried to pretend it's his favorite subject too, he showed a surprised-puppy-face to Amy in pretense.