Ch-27: Bullets and Sirens

WARNING:

This chapter contains multiple scenes which, some viewers might find triggering. Please do not attempt to read/ read this content, if you are below 14 years.

~~

Stiles's POV

"Look who we have here! it was her. She was the one who kicked my ass."The guy Malia was talking about finally was right in front of our eyes. He pointed his fingers at Malia no sooner we had entered the station.

Right when I took notice of his clothing, I could confirm that I and Scott's assumption about one of the most crucial clues were actually correct. That man was wearing a branded tux, little scratches on the sides of his torso, mostly in the abdominal region. The slashes meant that Theo did try to defend himself and he put his claws out in front of whoever he was fighting with.

And it also meant that I was wrong...Theo was not lying, Maybe after all this time, he actually is...on our side.

It wasn't the most polite welcome of all times, and definitely not as heartwarming, as the blonde guy stepped forward towards her with the most annoying attitude I had ever seen.

"Very brave of you to come here lady..." he was standing at least one foot apart from Malia, knowing what she could do if he went any closer.

"Yeah...and very brave of you to file a complaint against us even though you were the one trying to point that gun at us.." Lydia spoke. Her words felt like a dagger. It was spot on. And enough to shut that guy's mouth.

"Yeah...", I stepped forward towards that guy, taking a leap of faith in Lydia's word and trying to make the best possible plan out of it. "I mean..you will of course deny that you didn't raise a gun..right? That you are innocent?"

"Of course, I will. Because I am the good guy here...I am not like you." The man spoke back, with his confidence slowly decreasing.

"No..." I smiled, "Of course, you're not... Because you actually raised a gun at Malia and we were all the witnesses. We could testify the incident and then you can file another complaint while you're dreaming inside your little prison cell."

The guy looked terrified after what I said. He took a step back.

He actually didn't think of this stuff before coming for complaining about Malia. Technically we could pretend to be witnesses and stand aside Malia, while the guy had zero witnesses which automatically makes it seem like he was the bad guy.

"Nevertheless...she did kick my ass.." the guy looked at Malia again.

I saw the other police officers run their way towards him, with their hands, in close proximity to their guns, ready to point them at the one breaking the law.

"Get...him....off....my.....face" Malia's expression turned grumpy, her jaws and fists clenched. She seemed okayish before. But the devilish look on her face made it look like she wanted to tear each and every limb of his body.

From the evil smile on that guy's face, it was evident that the way Malia reacted, was exactly what he wanted her to do. He must have been planning to provoke her that way so that the police could get the first hint of how guilty she was.

Thank god, Scott and Lydia were right behind her, holding her hands and body.

I tried pushing back his attitude, "If I were you, I would step back." and warned him, not sure of what else to do, or say.