Ch-21: Something's coming to beacon hills

It was one hell of a mess. 

Scott with his last breath tried his best to calm down an angry Lydia on the phone and explain the plan so that she could drive all the way back to Beacon hills for a messed up plan that no one was sure if it would work or not.

"It's been a long time since Monroe has left Beacon hills. A lot of things have changed and so have the people around us. The key to showing love and to be loved back is to make others believe that they aren't an outsider; they are just like us. But Monroe is probably never gonna accept this fact, so if we can't convince her to do that, we'll do whatever it takes to stop her from killing us, from killing our friends, our family, and our pack."

A long cool breeze wafted by as Scott stared at the mysterious Beacon Hills town under the dim darkness of the evening sky. The last beam of the sunlight gently touched and reflected on the true alpha's eyes which glowed red for a moment.

He turned right to look at his best friend staring weirdly at his face.

"what?" He asked.

"And.... a big round of applause for Scott McCall!" Stiles clapped.

Scott raised one eyebrow, his usual interrogatory face in the display.

"Dude, don't tell me that I left the internship and came all the way here to hear your negative graded lectures," exclaimed Stiles raising his hands.

"Negative? That bad, Huh?"

"Yes, the negativity is exponentially infinite. God! I don't even know if it makes any sense. You know what makes sense Scott? What totally makes sense is your frickin' insane act of pulling us back to this wonderland again and again."

Scott gave a reminiscing look to him trying to evoke that he was still an important part of the pack, the pack that faced the Darach, the alpha pack, the Nogitsune, the wild hunt, and all other evils hanging on the edges of Beacon Hills town, every now and then, all by themselves.

Stiles yelled, "Oh come on! don't give me that same old look..."

He paused, as he felt something vibrate on his hip.

His hands reached out to his phone from his pocket to see 3 missed calls from one of the most valuable elements of his life, the very reason he could breathe out happiness from his body, it was none but Lydia Martin. He screamed out of nowhere in an attempt to erase all the terror and confusion playing on his mind.

No sooner was he done with the girly scream, Stiles immediately dialed her number, with his hands trembling in fear, wondering if the girl was okay or not.

"It's Lydia...Isn't it?" Scott asked, noticing the sudden frown on his face.

"Yeah. she's.."

"Please tell me that she didn't quit the plan already?"

"For a messed up plan like this...it's worth quitting. Seriously Scott, Seduce and destroy? that is what you planned at the last moment? And it's not like we came all together to have a conversation, the planning, the instructions, the participants of the plan everything was done with just a simple phone conversation..no meeting, no warnings, nothing.."

"I know. It happened fast, but we couldn't wait anymore to take our chances. Monroe is not gonna wait for us to do our planning, so there was no other way."

"you know what I'm pissed off at you about?"

"What? For Lydia?"

"Yes..definitely. Scott, you promised her that she could attend the first day at MIT, and look where she is now. She's out there with Malia trying to seduce a total stranger who we believe could be a potential threat."