Introduction

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

First of all, I would like to thank my creepy little brain for showering those badass ideas (occasionally though).

Second, I owe an enormous debt of gratitude to the editor of the story: @aborednerd_  (my cousin) without whom it would sound lifeless and deceased.

Last but not the least, to the creator of the show: Mr. Jeff Davis for inspiring not only me but also the youth, to write stuff like these, with his phenomenal work.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters, this is merely an attempt to take on the torch, from "MTV's Teen Wolf" for the pleasure of writing fanfictions.

All rights go to MTV and Jeff Davis, the creator of the show.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2020, by @thevoidlife

All rights Reserved. This Work or any portion thereof, might not be allowed to be reproduced on Wattpad or by any other means, without the approval of the publisher.

If the formal words don't suffice, I swear to god if you copy my work, I'm gonna come over to your house, and step my foot in your ass! XD

STATUS

Ongoing. First published on 06/09/2020

WARNING

1. This is a work of fiction. Possible triggers from the involvement of mental, physical, and emotional abuse in some scenes, might prove to be inappropriate to some sections of the audience, so viewer discretion is advised.

4. This is my first attempt at writing fanfic. on Wattpad, so inconsistency and errors in writing standards are almost a guarantee. So, Beware!

SYNOPSIS

After defeating the Anuk-Ite, Scott, Stiles and their friends try to move forward to their next stage of life: college, keeping in mind that the war with Monroe was not yet over.  While Scott passed down the torch of recruiting new werewolves to Liam for some time, things in Beacon Hills started to get more complex than ever.

On another side, Monroe was obsessively planning to take down all of Beacon Hills' supernatural population not only by stacking her own elite team of skilled fighters but also, by making deal with an old and evil supernatural entity. 

With time Scott and others are compelled to come back to put the things back in order. But that was when the countdown to the upcoming apocalypse began, which, very few people had a clue about. 

Relationships were challenged, Old trusts were broken, allies turned into vengeful enemies.

But who was responsible for all of these? Was it Scott's inability to act as a leader? Or was it some conspiratory planning by people who couldn't stand the sight of Scott's pack?

So, grab your tissues and handkerchiefs, grab your popcorn or coke bottles or whatever it is that you like, and get ready for a roller-coaster ride!!

Happy reading! and Best of Luck!