chapter 7 became father unexpectedly

Third person pro.

Next day morning Yibo reached china with his parents.

Haikun is busy with some company work so he can't able to come with them and his wife bai lu also stay there back with his husband.

After reaching airport Yibo, Qerin and Caramen came out airport and there they saw Xiao yu and Fengmin in waiting hall, watching her friends long time after Carmen move her hand while calling yu.

Seeing this yu also started moving her hand saying hi to them and keeping broad smile on her face.

Then, Qerin hug his friend fengmin and Carmen her friend yu. Welcome back to China Qerin, Carmen both Xiao couple said same time by welcoming them. Then they four laugh on them self.

How are you my friend now both Wang couple asked their friends. again the four elder's laugh on them self like college student and Yibo just watching their parents antics while standing behind them.

Then, they'll turned towards Yibo Mrs. Xiao yu went to Yibo oh........ My baby how are you she asked while looking Yibo face and hugged him.

Yeah...... Aunty I'm fine he answered with hasitate voice.

Oh god you're looking so cute...... Then she kissed on his templates I miss you so much my baby she said.

He just smiled and nodded his head then fengmin also came to Yibo and hugged him by asking how are you my son.

Hmm......... Yibo just nooded his head while smiling.

Come let's go saying they went towards their cars sat on it and drove the cars to wang mansion.

At first fengmin want to bring them to Xiao mansion but Qerin insisted to go to wang mansion he missing his house , missing all sweet and sad memories, that he have with that house . So, with no option they bring them to wang mansion.

After reaching their first yibo came out from car and other four fallowed him.

They'll are standing in entrance while watching their house .

So, many years happened to came hear Caremen said while looking to their house and Qerin just nooded his head and said humm

So, many years happened to came hear Caremen said while looking to their house and Qerin just nooded his head and said humm....... So many years happened he also repit the same words while watching their mansion.

Yibo went near to their mansion looking around the mansion it is the house where he was born where he spend his childhood a sweet smile farmed on his face by looking their mansion after long time.

Then, they'll went inside the house sat on sofa in leaving room. And some servent bring their luggage and keep them to their respective rooms.

And Wang and Xiao started to talk so many things and after long time they enjoying the time with their friends and family.

And Yibo went straight to his room he don't want sit with his parents so, after going to his room he got fresh up and changing his clothes in pyjamas he lay on his bed closing his eyes he drifted into deep sleep he was very tired with plane journey and also stressed out for knowing about his marriage he wants come out from this stress for some time.