chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby

Third person pro.

2 hour's back.

It's already becoming 8.45pm at night after finishing their last meeting of the day with Korean delicates both zhan and xuan came out from meeting room went back to their cabin they decided to leave for home little sooner.

They both came out of the office went into the parking lot bidding bye to each other they drove there car's to their home.

When zhan almost nearer to their mansion it's more like 5 minutes distance from his home then his phone started to ring continuously then with annoying face zhan look at phone screen then he saw xuan number on it without thinking for second he lifts the call.

Then xuan informed him that jiyang is getting seveiour labour pains he is not in right condition they are taking him to hospital.

Zhan can hear the desperate tone of xuan in call don't worry xuan everything will be alright nothing is happen to jiyang and there baby take long breathe and tell me which hospital you are now.

Then xuan also did the same then informed him that they are still in ambulance now and it will take ten minutes to reach hospital and they are going towards hope hospital.

After hearing it zhan didn't think for second he started move towards hospital taking u turn and he speed up the car to reach their as soon as possible at that time he didn't observe that there is no charging in his phone and it's about to get switch off.

When zhan reached at hospital xuan was there already the hospital staff already take inside to do checkup.

When the doctor came out from after checking up jiyang condition he informed them it's very complicated case it's impossible for normal delivery so they have to c-section operation as soon as possible otherwise it will more dangerous not only for baby but also for mother he explained..

Xuan was not in right mind to say anything he was in so much divestated condition he is not understanding anything but he only know is he wants his jiyang safe that's all.

Please go for c-section doctor do it soon how much it'll cost don't worry we will pay it but please save my friend and his baby zhan replied behalf of xuan.

Okay then I'll send agreement papers you have yo sign.. Then we will do further process saying the doctor went from there.

Xuan just sat there with tears on his face zhan sat next to him.

Please xuan control your self nothing will happened to him have faith on your love be strong zhan try to console him.

In few minutes when the papers were signed then the operation get started. At that time yibo did call to him, to ask about zhan.

Present.....

Yibo just lost in his own thoughts that he didn't observe the eyes on him nore he saw the frown on zhan face, when he came back to sence he saw the zhan coat which is on him he became surprised he looks back at zhan who is having a straight face on he just moving like angry young man with that looks zhan was holding yibo shoulder tightly when he saw zhan hand on him he felt so happy and he blush little by it.

Wondering why zhan ge put his coat on him looking down he observe his clothes on him he became embraced by his actions he was so much lost in that phone call thinking that something happened to his zhan ge he didn't recognize what he actually wearing and directly he just came here at the hospital.

Maybe zhan ge will be more mad about this situation why should he doesn't thinks before ,he could do something.

Zhan just brought him towards operation theatre were xuan was waiting in front of it with his cousin sister lily he was still in depressed condition lily trying to console him from long time.