chapter 62 Xiao's

Third person pro..

Two days after.....

At xiao textile and fashion industry... Xiao typing something over his laptop today yibo didn't came for work actually zhan said no to him he don't want take risk after knowing yibo pregnancy zhan become more secured towards yibo than before....

Actually he also wanted stay with his husband at home taking care of him but because he have two important meetings so he have to come here....

One meeting with jin corporation, at evening at 4.00 pm . And another one with Alex at now, he don't want get meets him at their home when yibo will be present at there..

Zhan is waiting for Alex for long time while taking a long sigh.... He is about do call to him then Alex entered inside his cabin opening door may I come in master... He asked.

Zhan just node his head with response while a cold look over him..

Other than xuan and yibo no one allowed at this floor and today even xuan also not at their zhan send him away with some other work....

Good afternoon master he wished...

Zhan just glanced looking at him..

Master..... He gave the file to him, this is the file that you gave me... He said while giving it...

Before he could talk anymore zhan lock the door with one click he don't want anyone come here and hear their conversation....

Then he tells him sit at front seat.....

As he told Alex also node his head and sat down over one of the seat.....

Now tell ne what do you get know about it?... Zhan asked serious voice...

The duplicat 'will' paper you gave is real sir....

Zhan looked at him wide eyes asked What do you mean about real?

I mean your grandfather really did that 'will' two months later your birth...

Zhan just looked at him knitted browse full of confusion....

Actually what happened is written in this file it's have every details, saying gave one more file to him then zhan started to read it....

In file.....

Before zhan birth senior Mr. Xiao Fengmin and madam yu suffered from childless ness for ten years....

Xiao company need higher to take over after master Xiao Feng Min, so many of Xiao family friends and shareholders at their company wanted to take advantage this situation, and many of them wanted to make match with Xiao family make their daughter as Xiao's daughter in law, as no one like madam yu being a Xiao family members because she came from no baground she is orphan ...

So, they wants to do marriage with Mr. Xiao Feng min telling that madam yu is not capable to give birth to a baby she is a unproductive piece.

They tried to manipulate zhan grandfather and father against madam yu they want make divorces between both Mr. and mrs. Xiao.

For that, they also sent there daughter to Xiao Feng Min to seduce him and create misunderstanding between both wife and husband so it can create easy situation for them and become everything into their favor but both Mr. and mrs. Xiao bounding and their love was unconditionally stronger than what they expected, but still because all this mess madam yu went through with so much mental troama..

Even they both have elder Xiao (mr. Xiao yumen) support also it's became difficult for them....

But after when all gets to know about madam yu pregnancy not everyone happy about it they finally lost all chance to incline themselves in Xiao family...