chapter 22 journey to Chenqien

Third person pro.

Yibo was fully exhausted while beating his friends continuously while running one after another in room all his room became so much messy then he came back his bed sat at corner of bed he was fully tired out of breath while running after their friends more like half an hour long while taking long breath to stabilize himself he had a annoyed look all over his face.

Then all his friends came towards him while taking small steps with full of fear holding one another hand's tightly. They all sat beside him one after another they'll had pleading look all over there faces...

Yibo................ They all called him in pleading tone.

Then lifting his head he looked at his friends with frown on his face.....

Sorry........... They all repit at the same time while holding their ears with sorry they all looked at him while keeping puppy face blinking there eyes repeatedly...

Like this.....

Yibo again looked at them while narrowing his eyes then he smiled lightly while shaking his head

Then all of them started laughing while hitting one another playfully.

When you guys came here yibo asked them.

Today morning at 6.40 am we reached here at Beijing airport... Only Haikun gege know about our arrival here he only send the car to airport with out knowing anyone in house we didn't want informed anyone and we just wanted to give you surprise. Nexon explain him.

Oh............. Then Haikun gege know about your arrivals but not me are you guys my friends or Haikun gege's friends ............ Yibo asked them with pouting lips....

Ohoo............ Yibo it's not like that we all are your friends it's just that we wants to give you surprise so we didn't tell about that we are coming here to you don't pout like that anymore please are you not happy with our arrival monika asked him.

No................ I'm very happy you guys came here but you guys didn't tell me before. Yibo again said poutine lips.

Don't worry yibo next time whenever we come to we will informe you before head humm............ Now come smile baby.... Sang young said while pating his head.

Don't call me baby I'm not baby anymore...... Yibo said while removing his hand from his head.

Okay............ Okay............ I understand now so stop sulking like a small kid.

Now go get ready already your all family members are got ready for to go Chenqien even jian also getting ready for journey and you here still sleeping like log why you don't want to go Chenqien yibo it's your own marriage do you know that come move fast otherwise we will become late . saying fanxing he gave a towel in his hand and showed him into his bathroom.