chapter 29 uneasy feeling

Third person pro.

Next day morning the sun is already raised the sunlight is showering it's rays on the sleeping figure who is smiling in his sleeping still lost in his dream land the birds chirping sounds can be hear from outside the window..

Because of sunlight he got little disturbance in his sleep while rubbing his eyes he opened his slowly still having the sweetest smile on his face, he look at on wall clock which is already showing 10.00 am in the morning.

He woke up on the bed and sit properly he looks at his surrounding he was in there shared room yesterday was there wedding night but there is no sign of his zhan ge, his husband.. He slept alone on there shared bed on there wedding night why zhan ge did not came into their room he got up from bed he went inside the bathroom if in any case to see his husband was there but no he was not there somewhere he started feel some uneasy feeling in his heart he was feeling so much pain in chest because absence of his zhan ge.

Taking shower he gets fresh up wearing other casual clothes on him he came out from there room went down towards dinning area.

He look for zhan but he didn't find him here, but he did not glimpse of him there, then he saw there are few servants who are working at their then a servant came towards him giving bow for 90' degree she wish good morning to him.

Good morning, aunt.... Yibo also replied her with little bow.

Would you like to eat anything young master... The servant asked him.

Huh....... Yeah.... Aunty.... But where is zhan ge he asked her.

Young master zhan went outside at 7.00 am he said he have some work... Master.. She replied.

Work....?? What kind of work? did we have any our company branch at here? Yibo thought..

Then he looked at the elderly woman who is more look like at his mother age..

Sorry your name aunty... Yibo asked her.

Sorry for inconvenience master I didn't introduced you myself I'm meri the head servant of this house.. She introduced herself..

Okay...... Do you did zhan ge went aunt meri... Yibo asked..

No master young master didn't told anything where he was going... The servant replied.

Ohh.......... It's okay yibo murmured sadly

Would you like eat anything master shall I prepare something for you in breakfast she again asked him.

Yibo wants deny her he don't have Apicate to eat anything but his grumbled little he felt so embersing because of it. After all he didn't eat anything from last night he feeling do hungry now so, he told her to prepare anything as her wish for breakfast.

Then bowing one more time the servant went inside kitchen after half an hour she came informed him that breakfast is ready.

Yibo also went inside the dinning room sat on a chair and the servant placed 3 types of food items in his plate of him before he could take a bite from chopsticks he stopped again looked at the servant.

Did zhan ge had his breakfast... He asked her.

No.... Young master zhan is in hurry he went out without eating anything even he didn't take his morning coffee...

Silently he again look towards his plate he didn't say anything but the sadness can be seen in his eyes.

You may go aunt meri I'll have my breakfast he said while smiling forcefully..