chapter 27 unknown person.

Third person pro.

When the priest said that you may kiss each other.

Zhan didn't want it he don't want kiss yibo not now he is not ready for it, he doesn't have any feelings for him but still he accepted for this marriage why did he accepted for it he don't know maybe he wants to see his mother happy or maybe xuan told him that yibo is the right person for him no it's not he is not....

Yibo is so pure, innocent he don't know anything actually he doesn't deserve yibo as a life partner but somewhere he started to feel guilty for his decision,

He was feeling so uncomfortable to go nearer to yibo he didn't want to kiss yibo but he can't denied the ritual that will happened in wedding ceremony after all all his family and friends looking at them , he first look at his mother and then his xuan who nodes his head with assurance then he turned back to yibo taking long sigh... He went towards him he is not ready to see yibo properly but still he bending his head he gave small pike on his lips. Then again coming back to the place he maintain the distance between them.

After priest announce them as legal husband and husband yibo became so happy that he finally gets married his zhan ge. His loved ones...

Yes, yibo loves his zhan ge but he doesn't know when and from where he started to have this kind of feelings for zhan but he just understand that he fallen in love with zhan maybe when he saw him first time at park at the very moment he started to fallen in love with zhan ge. Maybe zhan talk with him much but his eyes the look is enough for him to make him to feel unknown happiness in him.

Everyone is cheering them while clapping and telling good wishes for married life.

But zhan just feeling so suffocation at here he just wanted to go out from here avoid this all cheering avoiding his family avoiding yibo he started to feel so much guilt and pain his chest maybe he standing in front of everyone having fake smile on his face but he just wants to scream please stop it..... Stop it.... I can't bare anymore..

After the wedding ceremony both zhan and came down from the stage started tp go towards entrance then again stopped in middle.

Okay.... Guys now I'm going to throw it yibo before turning back again.

All bachelor's and teen and younge girls came in middle farming a group behind newly wedded couple.

1.....2......3.......

After counting 3 yibo trow his booke his back by lifting it in hand's...

Then suddenly it Land's on monika who is standing their while bickering with her boyfriend nexon.

Oh.... Wow... Nexon become happy by watching that the booke Land's on his girlfriend but monika has annoying face on her she just stares at her boyfriend who is smiling like stupid ear to ear.

All her friends started to laugh by watching these silly couple.

Then yibo and zhan started to move towards the banquet area

There is different types of dishes are arranged on the table.

Then a servant came there with trolley having medium large cake on it. He placed it on the table.

Then yibo and zhan both started to cut the cake..

And everyone started wish them good luck for their married life.

When after the banquet is over one by one all friends business partners relatives started to leave from there while presenting gift for new couple wishing them good luck everyone started to go from there.