chapter 33 wang family

Third person pro.

After talking with zhan yibo became so much satisfied he was happy and his insecure feelings also came to end.

From then on zhan and yibo are in good terms it's not like he will spend lot of time together with him but he was not avoiding him totally but it's true that zhan was always busy with his business..

Whenever yibo started to feel sad Or insecure about their relationship he will think about the discussion that happened between them.

Yibo i need some time to understand you understand our relationship before we could take any big step in our martial life can you give support in it...

Few days after their wedding one fine day all wang family members came there to meet yibo.

When he saw his parents brother bai lu and jian in there house he became so surprise..

He so happy that even he can't able to control himself by crying maybe only few days happened to their marriage and he came separate from his family he was missing them very much special his mama whenever he felt alone in this this house the first person he remember was his mama after all he is mama's kid from his childhood.

When yibo started cry hugging his mama tightly Carmen also started to cry watching him crying she also can't control herself.

All family members became emotional by watching this but jian just watching them all innocently while having pout on his face he doesn't understand what was happening here why his uncle and granny crying like this.

Yibo baby what happened are you hurt anywhere why are you crying baby qiren asked his son with worried face.

No.... No...... Dad I'm absolutely fine I just became little emotional by watching you all here I'm happy all of you came here to meet me i miss you all very much.. Yibo replied while wiping his tears with handkerchief.

We also miss you yibo both qiren and haikun replied and they both hugged him together then he turned to bai lu.

How are you ji..... He asked

I'm good, yibo first you tell me your self how are and are you happy... She asked.

Humm I'm happy ji...... Yibo murmurs while nodding his head with bright smile on his face.

By watching it all family members became satisfied they're happy for yibo..

Come sit, then we will talk saying yibo pulled all his family members towards sofa.

They are asking questions one by one and yibo also replied them happily..

Then Mrs. Han came there with juse followed by another maid who is holding few snakes tray in her hand she placed everything on teapoy wish them while bowing little.

When Mr. And Mrs. Wang saw her they already remember her Carmen getting up from her place she asked her pointing her finger towards her.. Mrs. Victoria han... She asked her.

Yes, madam wang.... She replied her.

Oh...... Wow how are you Mrs. Han long time happened we don't meet each other she said holding her hand.

Yes, madam wang, it's became long time that we meet each other and I'm fine she replied her bowing little while having broad smile on her face.

Oh.....Mrs. Han don't need to call me as madam you can call me as Carmen by my name, after all you are elder than me. Carmen replied.

Thank you madam that is your nobility to give me this much respect to me but i can't you by your name she replied.

Ohoo..... Mrs. Han why you are like it's okay you can call me as Mrs. Wang but not madam okay.she said.