chapter 44 drunk zhan

Third person pro.

Both and yibo came into yibo room sat on bed..

Breaking their hug zhan look at other side but not yibo he still feeling the suffocation in his chest he doesn't like when Darren came nearer to yibo when he saw they both dancing on stage he felt so heart broken then he remember what he has done at pub he literally draged yibo from there to here in front of everyone .

Then started to ashamed of himself he is not dare to face him now how can he behave this much Rickles in front of everyone what yibo was thinking now about him what everyone think about him, he is a CEO head of that company if he behaves like that to yibo in front of all his office staff members what kind of example he gives them he act like a abusive husband with his yibo why did he done that..... Thousands of thoughts going inside his head.

Yibo silently observing his husband he can clearly see the hurt and pain in his eyes he doesn't like he don't want look his husband like this in this situation...

Zhan ge......... Before yibo could say more...

I'm sorry....... Zhan said whispering tone.

Yibo just look at him with questioning gaze...

I should not behave like that with you in front of everyone in pub... He again told with same whispering voice.

With frowning face yibo hold zhan face with his both hands and make him turn towards him.

Zhan is trying to avoid his eye contact with him in embarrassment...

Zhan ge..... Please look in my eyes... Yibo whisper..

Then lifting his eyes he looks at yibo face in so much pain...

You don't need to say sorry to me zhan ge i know my zhan ge very well he is not like a abusive husband who can hurts there life partner.. He said looking into his eyes like he already read zhan mind.

Maybe I did any mistake that's offended you very much I'm not blaming you whatever happened before in the pub because you are my husband my zhan ge and i know that my zhan ge never do anything without any reason and i can't see you in pain, I don't want my zhan ge be sad..

zhan ge never hold any guilt in your heart whatever pain was there just throw it out, don't hide them zhan not anymore just opene up zhan ge your happy, your pain, your love whatever it is I'll hear you zhan ge I'll hear you... yibo said still holding zhan face in his hand and few tear drops roll down on his face.

More tears roll down from his after hearing yibo words he felt little bit happy in his heart...

You will hear me yibo but how long.... Zhan asked...

How long you wish you share your pain with me.......

How long you wish you share your happy with me.

How long you wish to share your every secret, to me that long I'll hear you zhan ge... I'll......

Then promise me...... Promise me..... That.... you will never leave me stay by my side and hear me whatever I say to you,........ everything that I want share with you... Zhan asked with hopefully .