chapter 28 left alone

Third person pro.

Zhan came out from leaving hall where all his family members are present he don't want to face them he feeling so embarrassed by his behavior few minutes ago he is very depressed on himself.

He started go towards left side the mansion where a beautiful rose garden present he like Rose's he knows when he was kid he came here with his grandpa whenever he gets free time

zhan is very dear to his grandpa in his childhood he most of the time like to spend with him when he was a kid then Mr. Senior Xiao himself taught zhan how to plant a trees.

here at this place lot of rose plants were planted by himself whenever he miss his grandpa zhan will come here after all it's senior xiao's favorite place.

Going through the rose garden he went other side of the place and sat on the bench he looked up at the open sky it's already evening the sun is already came down ready to Disappear at sky then he again look at the rose garden once again.

Zhan again started to think about the incident that's happens few minutes ago. What happened to him why he became like this thinking he closed his own eyes then a beautiful and a attractive eyes came in front of him then he suddenly open his eyes with jerk sat straight.. Again he started think about that eyes.

Something is there in that eyes he never felt like this in his life while dancing when he saw yibo eyes he started feel something weird in his chest he don't know what happened to him at that moment and actually he was doing but he don't want turn...

Something is there in that eyes he never felt like this in his life while dancing when he saw yibo eyes he started feel something weird in his chest he don't know what happened to him at that moment and actually he was doing but he don't want turn his looks from that maybe it's for few minutes he lost himself in those eyes really he has magnificent eyes so deep dark blue eyes it's more like magical..

He always ignorant look at yibo properly it's not like he never saw yibo in person but he never been this much observant about his facial structure if he even saw yibo some he divert his looks other side he is not ready to see him properly because of his guilt feeling that he is not telling truth about him for him it's just unwanted relationship...

Arghhh..... He scream by hitting in bench what happened to why I'm thinking all this saying he rub his face frustratedly...

Zhan was sitting there alone for some time then he heard someone calling him from distance coming out from trance he look towards source of voice then he observe that someone is coming towards him.