chapter 53 brutal death

Third person pro.

After doctor went away from there informing zhan about yibo condition...

Zhan again go back into their room look at yibo who sitting silently while thinking so deeply something..

Taking long sigh..... He went towards him and called him by his name..

Yibo...... Zhan called..

Mmm.... Yibo lifts his head look at zhan who is standing in front of him..

Come let's have breakfast first still you have to medicine... He called while moving his hand over his hair...

I'm not..... Before yibo could say zhan cut him saying don't tell your not hungry..... yesterday other than breakfast you didn't eat anything, so don't say no, if you don't eat now I'll also don't eat then I'll be starves for whole day.. Zhan said with pouty lips on him...

Yibo smiles lightly watching zhan pout then he said yes to him he don't want zhan starves for whole day because of him.

Then zhan helps yibo get up from his place bring him to down at dinning room..

Then they both had their breakfast silently, after finishing it,when they about go upstairs there family members came inside the mansion...

When Carmen and yu both mom's entered inside the mansion first , when they saw yibo with zhan they both run towards them then pushing zhan aside both of them hugged yibo then started kiss over his cheeks and templets asking how are you? What happened with you? Are you injured? They are literally bamboring with questions yibo just smile nervously without answering them...

Other side zhan become so annoyed by watching there both mother's hugging and kissing yibo, so don't like it...

Then removing their mom's hands over his yibo he pulled him towards himself then taking out his handcurchif from pockets he started to wipe his face where they both kiss him...

Everyone started to look zhan with surprised face.....

Yu with frowning face asked what are you doing......you idiot and why did you wipe his face like this she asked with scowl on her face, then again she try to hug yibo one more time but zhan hit her hand saying don't hug him again....

You ungrateful brat why did you stopping me hug him after all yibo is my son our cute pie... She told..

No...... Zhan replied..

What....... Yu look at zhan again with same scowl on her face...

He is my husband..... Zhan replied with so much possessiveness

Yu become surprised by zhan words..... Up to now zhan never be a possessive over anything for the first time she watching this kind of reaction in zhan face that's also for yibo she felt so proud over her son......

Other side, yibo also felt like his whole chest fill with so much happiness and proud by zhan reaction even his ears also started to turn red after hearing his husbands indirect confession that is also in front of all his family members......

To clear tension Haikun who is standing little farther then them clearing his voice came towards yibo asked him how abouts yibo became after watching his brother after long time...

Then without thinking for second he himself hugged his gege asked when did he came back from USA....

Haikun slightly look at zhan with corner of his eyes who is frowning continuously I think your husband don't like it yibo... He murmur slowly while holding his laugh , at yibo ear who is holding him tightly...