chapter 38 modeling

Third person pro.

Both zhan and yibo totally drowned in to the flour they both can't hold their laughter burst out loudly by watching one another they forgot the time how long there are laughing even they started feel pain on there stomach.

After laughing for long time both of them stop there laugh while taking long breaths steady there heart beats controlling himself again zhan look at yibo chuckle little go and wash your self yibo you look like a grudge movie ghost now zhan said

Some as you..... Zhan ge. Yibo replied with smirk.

Zhan stair him for sometime.

But before zhan could say anything. zhan ge you how good you looking at now i never thought ghost can be this much cute... Yibo replied while squishing his cheeks

Zhan become so surprised by these action he never thought yibo ever do like this to him but he felt so embarrassed and he he can feel the tingling sensation inside his stomach

But still avoiding his eye contact he try to look himself as cold in front of yibo.

Go and was yourself first he said in deep voice.

Then turn turning back from yibo he grind like stupid he even don't know what he was doing he went back to his own room he still having the same grin on his face after closing the door he put his hand on his chest leaning over the door he can feel the fast heart beats of his then he started to think yibo face when he catch him in his arms few minutes ago his mesmerizing deep eyes pink and bow type lips, chubby cheeks like small baby he thought .

even his smile also.... So...... Beautiful... He murmured smile then he came to reality what even I thinking.. Slapped himself on his face then shaking his head he went inside the bathroom.

After taking shower cleanup them self both zhan and yibo both came out from there respective rooms wearing their pyjamas.

Yibo thought to clean the kitchen and prepare something for dinner and zhan denied him saying it's already so late there is no need prepare anything for now he already order food from outside

They both waiting for delivery boy by watching TV.

Zhan ge I'm so hungry why food delivery boy still didn't came. Yibo asked with pouts on his lips.

Zhan who was busy in typing something on his phone,Yibo it's only happened 10 minutes, he will just wait few minutes saying he lifts his head saw yibo face when his eyes lands on yibo rosy pouty lips his beats increase rapidly he can't able to divert his eyes from his lips .

Yibo is who's eyes are stuck on TV unknown to the side person watching him he licked his lips wetting them when zhan watch it he felt weird in him then came out from trance shaking his head what I'm thinking zhan what happened to you he murmured but yibo did not heard him .