chapter 46 worried

Third person pro....

Last night at pub xuan came back after sending mo zhu to her home when he entered inside the pub he felt little bit weird at their because everyone standing there silently like they're not in party but at someone morne xuan did not understand what happened at here then he saw few people at wispering something with each other lot of members still look shock ,then he observe that there is no sign of zhan nor yibo where they were?? He murmur looking here and there...

Then he asked Yixuan to what happened at here and where is zhan.....

At first Yixuan also felt little hesitate to tell anything to xuan then taking sigh... He started explain everything that happened here few minutes ago after hearing all this xuan just stand there in daze he don't know how to respond for these he knows zhan don't like when Darren came near to yibo he will get jealousy but he never thought because out of the jealous feeling he will act like reshnaly towards yibo.

He can't blame anyone in this situation yibo is too inocent to understand others minds through their behavior and zhan is like a repression person who can't speak out freely about his emotions...

What will happened in future with these both?

Hope nothing bad happens between them he wishes God then after sometime he said that party is over and everyone go back to their home then he also went back to his apartment.

when he reached his apartment at that time already Jenny sleeping on there bed he got small smile when he saw his daughter then with tiredness he sat silently on the bed with a long sigh....

Then jiyang who came there with glass of water in his hand asked what happened to him why he looks so worried but xuan didn't tell anything just replied him that he is tired so after drinking water he changed his clothes getting fresh up lay down next to his husband the whole night xuan didn't get glimpse of sleep he just twist and turning all over the night like, right to left and the left to right thinking about the consequences....

Mostly he able to sleep one to two hours at that night but at early in the morning at 6.00 am.. his phone started to ring repeatedly he felt little bit irritated with phone call rings covering his ears he turned other side again trying to sleep more other side jiyang who awake from phone call got out from the bed and move towards the lamp table to see who's call was that...

He became surprise when he saw aunt yu number was there but still he lift her call ....

Before he could answer....

Hello xuan where are you where is zhan?? Is something happened yesterday night??? She just bambord with so many questions jiyang didn't understand why aunt yu called this early and why she asking about zhan to xuan but one thing he understand is something is there fishy and aunt yu is looking so worried about something...

Aunt yu I'm jiyang speaking with you actually xuan is still sleeping he said then wait I'll wake him up.... Saying he wakes up xuan telling aunt yu is on the call.

Xuan also fully came out from his sleep and sat straight on bed hearing aunt yu name.....

Ma'am ...... Xuan replied her with hesitating tone.....

Where is zhan xuan..... She asked him..

Huh..... He didn't not get what she was saying he got out from bed with a jerk what happened ma'am why you are asked about zhan he replied her with tensed voice....

I don't know but from last night nor zhan Or yibo lifting my call I'm very worried about then that's why I did call you, from last night yibo mobil showing switch off and zhan is not responding my calles she explain.... Is there anything happened at office or in party xuan? She asked