chapter 67 finally meet her

Third person pro..

When zixuan took his last breathe at zhan arms unknown to him zhan hold him tightly bringing him over his chest he started to cry for him...

Yibo also came towards them then sat next to zhan holding zhan from side he also started to cry with zhan by watching Zixuan, even he doesn't know him that much still he can't able to control his tears when saw his zhan ge, crying..

Zhan know very well about zixuan what he done with his aunt xiao lu but in three months, when they start to do new assignment unknowingly he started to become closer to him and this time he got to learned about the truth that whatever misery happened with Xiao family he is not the reason behind it, he also suffered by his father deeds.

The nextday as according to Chinese tradition zhan did all funeral process for zixuan....

Unknown place..

zixuan

zixuan....... Zixuan..... Someone call him by his name...

Then zixuan wake up from his deep sleep opening his eyes he looked at the front person.

When he saw her his eyes become wide open with surprise in few seconds there is tears trickle down from his eyes...

A lu..... He called her with full of emotions by touching at her face..

Is this real he asked her....

Yes.... Zixuan you know how long I'm waiting for you. She replied while kissing over his forehead...

Zixuan smiled with so many emotions flowing out from him...

Then he looked at his surrounding to understand, he don't know whether it's heaven or hell he only see everything white here all at his surroundings but he is sure it's not earth and more like he is not alive anymore but he don't care about it, whatever is this place he is happy that finally his Xiao lu was with him he slowly hold her face in his hand and kissed her on lips with so much love and affection.

After sometime they broke there kiss then Xiao lu helps him to get up from his place.

I love you he mumble looking at her lovingly...

I love you too she replied him....

Few minutes later our son..... Zixuan mumble while looking at zhan who is doing his funeral on earth..

Don't worry they will take care of him she whispered while looking at her brother and sister in law and finally yibo.. She has a bright smile over her face..

Looking back at his lover zixuan smiles by nodding his head then they both turned back to other side of the white room then Xiao lu holds zixuan hand.