chapter 40 angry zhan

Third person pro.

Zhan opening his maile at laptop he started check at the mails which came in two days of time which he didn't check them then he finds the mail which is sent by Yixuan then started to look at model photo and details then he became shock and surprised when his eyes land on yibo picture at model profile list...

He didn't understand why yibo photo was here and how come he didn't know about it why yibo didn't told him did he thought that it is not compulsory know about him ? He was in like dilemma zhan lost on his own thought.

Then xuan entered in his office while knocking at his office door.

Coming out from his thoughts he looks at xuan who standing in front of him he stared him with cold gaze like I'll kill you type.

Xuan didn't understand that why zhan was looking at him like that with his cold gaze.

What happened zhan he asked him with awkward smile on him he don't no why but at present, his friend gaze giving chills down at his spine...

Zhan just watched him with same serious look for some time then so, you know it?... He asked him.

He doesn't understand at matter he was talking and he knows exactly was... Xuan is just full of confusion.

Then why don't you told me you haan you both think it's not important to tell me for once... Zhan asked him again with same angry tone.

Xuan really not getting really what he was talking about we both means who what he was saying about?? Still no clue.

I thought you are my best friend but didn't behave like... How can hide this thing when you are always next to but still atleast for once you think to say anything to me.. Zhan replied depressed tone.

Oh god my brain will get explore any moment I can't stand anymore with this puzzling questions I don't again what happened to my stupid friend why he always play this puzzling competition me why don't he come at straight to the point ...shaking his head with Singh.. Actually....... My life sucks... He he murmured inaudible tone.

Unfortunately zhan didn't hear it.... That's good.

Zhan please can you stop now ...xuan said

As he said he just what he saying and just looks at him with frowning face.

Zhan i really can't able to understand at what about talking you are?? Xuan said with another sigh...

About yibo.... Zhan replied.

About yibo...... What about yibo what he actually talking with him that's about yibo... Bad memory of our xuan ( like wei wuxian) he already forgot about the modeling incident 2 day before...

Did anyway got to know that jiyang and me already told the truth to yibo... Oh my god what can i do now if he really got know about this then he will eat me alive oh god what kind of fate I have.... He thought with unexplainable face expression on him.

Xuan I'm asking something to you.... Zhan called him with little bit loud voice now...

Gulping a invisible bill he looked at his friend with face like a scared puppy. He just stand straight like numb in front of our angry bunny...

Hahaha...... Smiling awkwardly again moving little forward to him..... Zhan actually that i.... I..... Mean what I say is again gulping invisible bill it's not me that..... Ummm.. Ji... Before he could continue anymore zhan cut him.

You are there next to me at our France trip when Yixuan send maile to use and you saw it and selected the candidates also then why don't you informed me that time yibo also participate this modeling audition.... Zhan finally revealed the main point to xuan..