chapter 32 i need time

Third person pro.

The next day when he woke up its was already 7 .00 am in thr morning and get ready came out from his room he checked for his husband but there is no sign of him he became disappointed then with dejected face he sat on the sofa in leaving room.

Then Mrs. Han came there while holding coffee tray in her hand.

Yibo........... She called him then she gave the coffee mug to him.

Thanks aunt han... Yibo replied.

She just smiles for response and started to go back to kitchen but before she could move from then yibo called her.

Aunt han....... Looking here and there Where is zhan ge? He asked her.

Oh..... Sorry i forgot actually zhan went for jogging you know everyday your zhan ge go for walking maybe he will be coming back in few minutes.

actually yesterday night ,he came at midnight mostly like 12.15 am when he came back from office work he asked about, he wants to talk with you but you already asleep so he doesn't want disturbed you.

Really....... Did zhan ge asked about me aunty, and he wants to talk to me then why don't he wake me up he murmurs.

But she heard everything.. What can zhan do when he came to your room you are fast asleep so he doesn't want to disturb you so, he went back to his room.

Even today also morning when he woke up then the first thing he asked me is about you yibo.. She replied.

Really...... Yibo became excited when he heard that his husband is asked about him he wants to talk to him but somewhere he started to little nervous thinking what's the matter he wants to talk with me.

Informing it she again went back inside the kitchen another side yibo was thinking deeply about his zhan ge he was so nervous to talk with him.

At the mean time zhan also came inside the mansion finishing his jogging.

When he entered in there house thr person he saw was yibo who is sitting on the sofa holding a coffee mug in his hand.

Slowly he started to go towards him taking small steps when he stand in front of him he saw that front person looks like he lost in his own thoughts.

Ahem....... He cleared his throat.

By hearing sound yibo came back to reality. Look at the front person when his eyes lands on zhan he became surprised and his eyes became little bigger he just mesmerized by the front view.

Xiao zhan outfit

Xiao zhan outfit.

He just drooling over his own husband zhan's defined body creating wired feelings in him his chest masle which is showing up under his oversized t-shirt and his tanned body which is clearly visible for him over his neck area which covered in heavy sweat. And finally the strong legs which are clearly visible for him he just sat there in awe condition he can't able to divert his eyes from zhan's legs unknowingly he gulped invisible bill under him.