chapter 58 become one

Third person pro....

Mature content 🔞 down below if you feel uncomfortable then please skip it right now.....

Again leaving his lips zhan, then went to his neck started to kiss and bite on his neck and shoulder once again by leaving Hickeys all over his nape....

Stoping his kisses he saw Yibo once again and then, he fastly he removed his shirt over him while looking at his full body with his hungry gaze scanning him with his lustful eyes, he started kiss him and bite him licks all over his body.

Then, again he attack on his lips giving a deep kiss to him for sometime then breaking it he went towards his body again bringing his lips towards his upper body, while kissing biting leaving Hickeys on his pale skin.

And finally he take his sensitively right nipple in his mouth started to suck it well squeezing other nipple with his finger's on him and again he repeats this with left nipple well squeezing it hard sucking cantinusly like his life depends on it....

After satisfy with his sucking nipples he Stopping his work he saw art work done by him under him Yibo is really a eathrl beauty his teary eyes flushed face and all love bites on his body by seeing this he more turned on by front view....

Then he removed his own shirt and pants leaving only underpants on him he stand straight in front of yibo on bed...

When yibo saw the firm and defined zhan's body in front of him he can't able to control himself then he started to touch over his upper body will moving his hands over him up and down while feeling his nice abs by his hands....

Do you like it what you see...... Zhan asked him in whispering tone..

Yibo just nodes his head with agreement at unconsciously still feeling zhan body through his hands.....

Then smirking slightly zhan came over yibo making him lay fully over there bed without waisting a second he again capture his lips once again started to kiss him more deeply then he came down while giving small kisses all over his nape chest nipels one more time and then on his stomach over his navel giving a hard kiss over there....

Make yibo moan under his kissed he finally he removed his underpants in one go leaving him in stark naked under his hungry gaze....

When yibo observing where actually zhan was looking at his lower part he tried to close it with shy brings his both legs to close but zhan stops him hold his both knees tell him do not hide himself in front of him he wants to see his beauty in commanding tone he hold both his knees firmly make them spread making his lower part wide open for zhan to see him clearly....

Zhan can see the semi hard cock and the beautiful Pinkish hole under his buttocks....

When yibo also watched zhan intense eyes looking at his lower rigen at particular place with embarrassment he hide himself under pillow moving his tomato red face to sideways....

Then zhan holding his semi hard cock in his hand he began to stroke him in rhythm then finally he took his hard cock in his mouth and started to lick him while bobbing heads over him with full force.....

When he didn't heard any sound from yibo he slightly lifting his head he look towards him then saw yibo biting his lips preventing himself let out his moaning sounds from his lips....

Don't stop your self let me hear you zhan said him in commanding tone while giving light kiss over his lips and again he came back over his hard cock and started to suck it with full force...

Yibo clutching over the pillow he can't hold anymore the Pleasure in him which is making him go crazy not holding back anymore he finally let out his moan under his lips....