chapter 47 don't touch what is mine

Third person pro...

Zhan ge please throw the bug out I don't like bugs it's so scary aaaa...... I hate it.... Yibo said while screaming...

Zhan took mental note by hearing yibo word's he understand that yibo fears by bugs he don't like them...

It's okay yibo there is no bug please calm down baby yu try to console him...

And zhan warned him to not jump over the chair other wise he will tripled his leg and fall down....

But yibo is yibo he is not in state hear anything....

Zhan stairs angrily at xuan....

Watching zhan's angry stairs on him xuan scratch his back head nervously...

Jiyang chuckle lightly by watching xuan condition...

When he heard the chuckling sounds came out from jiyang mouth xuan pinch over his thighs..... Ahhh..... Jiyang moan lightly by stinging pain over his thighs... While rubbing there..

After when yibo heard the moun from jiyang yibo become more scared now jiyang gege also go bitten by the bug and next one is he..... Saying he is about to step on the dining table without thinking for the food which is placed at their...

No yibo stop saying zhan pulled yibo towards him before he could keep his leg over the table because of sudden action yibo jumped on zhan circling his both hands and legs over zhan clutching him like a koala bear burring himself on zhan's crotch....

Zhan ge..... I'm so scared of bugs I don't like them please save me..... He murmurs while crying....

It's okay yibo nothing is happen to you we will go to our room okay I'll tell server's to clean everything and throw the bug out of the house.... He said in shooting voice still holding him in same position... He came out from there holding yibo tightly he went upstairs inside his own room....

Other side yu is started feel little dizzy because of the incidents that happening in front of her holding his head she sat at one of the chair, while taking little support jiyang who watched yu condition come towards her while taking glass of water from there he gave it to her....

Are you okay aunty...... Jiyang asked her in hesitating tone...

She silently took the glass and drink it in one go then coming out from daze she glare both couples for creating mess here..

After watching the look on yu both of them said sorry to her...

It's okay continue the breakfast saying she again went at her seat and started digging it silently....

Time skip.....

Zhan and yibo started to go at office in zhan car yibo is on parenger seat and zhan on driving seat no one talk with each other after morning incidents both are feeling so awkward to uttar any word other side xuan just fallowing silently at zhanyi car....

After reaching their three of them came out from there car but before that yibo gave kiss on zhan cheeks came out of thr car without looking back the surprised person he just run inside the office not looking at anyone present their who are watching him with curious eyes..

Then zhan came inside with flushed face and xuan just fallowing back at zhan while holding himself to not laugh out in front of his friend....

They both went at 15 th floor zhan office room by using personal lift after reaching their zhan buried himself in pil of files and xuan arranging all important meetings according to zhan schedule....

Before that zhan already gave so much work to Darren at his office prevent him go at the room where the photoshoot was held only Yixuan managing at their with other co-worker....