chapter 12 my dream

Third person pro.

Zhan what is your problem... Why did you behaved like that yesterday...? Xuan asked

It's nothing............ Zhan replied

What nothing zhan you know how much I worried about you I was shocked and get tension for you after knowing that you already went from office to home. By driving my car in full speed I came here for you. Xuan said in frustrated voice.

Zhan didn't gave any response to him he just sat there while type something on his phone.

By watching zhan is not giving any response to his questions Xuan became more irritated by zhan.

Zhan you know that I have family and I have to take care of my pregnant husband in home.... Leaving him there I'm staying here over night with you while taking care of you....do you know that..... Xuan said again with irritating voice.

He totally get annoyed by Zhan's behaviour.

Who told you stay hear and take care of me by leaving your husband there alone you don't need to stay here for me you can go to your husband... zhan said with annoying face .

After hearing it Xuan became more infuriated he went near to zhan slapped on his arm with full force.

Agrhhhh............. Xuan you idiot why did you slapped me he said while rubbing on his shoulder where he gets beat and looked towards him with irritated face.

No............ I will not slap you anymore, I just kill you now you stupid..... While saying he held his neck with his both hands and pressed it lightly.

Ahhhh.............oh god......... My neck, haoxuan you monster leave me......... Zhan said while shouting and he removed his hands from his neck with force.

What are you doing Xuan? Zhan asked in screaming tone.

Huh....... I'm trying to killing you Xuan replied him casually just nothing is happened then he sat next to him.

Haoxuan.............. Zhan said with long singh....

What haoxuan........ Do you know what nonsense you spouted now Haoxuan said with anger tone.

I'm sorry Haoxuan I don't mean it...... Zhan replied in nervous tone.

Shut up You idiot how can you say that you don't need my help and don't need to I stay here to care of you.... See zhan you are my friend if you accept it or not I will always care about you and protect you from any problem and I don't need your permission for this..... Xuan said with dejected voice...

I'm very sorry Haoxuan...... Please forgive me I never tell you like that from on please forgive this your stupid friend........ Zhan asked while keeping puppy face....

And it's work's on haoxuan he can't be angery on zhan for long time afterall he is his bestfriend from highschool and Xuan see's zhan as his own brother.....

Okay I forgive you now.......... Xuan said with small smile.

Thank you........ Zhan replied and they both hugged each other.

After some time they both suprated from there hug sat properly in their place.

Okay............ Now tell me why did you behaved like that yesterday..... Xuan asked again...

I'm not happy with this marriage zhan replied in slow tone...

Zhan how many times I told you Meng Ziyi not yours anymore she already married to your brother and why are you thinking about her this much. And if you reject your marriage with Yibo now what you will do, after that if not now you have to marry someone else after in 2 or 3 years... Then it's better to get married Yibo he is very nice boy and we all know about him and he choose by your grandfather and your family please zhan don't think so much....... Just marry him as your family wish don't take any stupid action by that you will hurt every one.

It's not only about Ziyi Xuan it's about all my future Why I have to convince for everything I don't have rights to take decision for myself..... Zhan asked Xuan with hurtful gaze....

Zhan.......... By calling him slowly he went near him catch on his shoulder while patting him on his shoulder he said to don't think so much and don't be upset........

I know you are upset by your dad decision but it's past zhan just forgot about it........ Xuan said

I can't....... Xuan.. zhan replied.

Flash back.

When zhan complete his highschool studies he was very friendly and happy going person in highschool days zhan became close friend to haoxuan and jiyang compare to jiyang he is very close to Xuan he always his happyness or sad anything it may he first share it with Xuan and Xuan also same....

The first one get to know about Xuan love for Jiyang is zhan. Zhan is the one who support him by giving strength to tell his feelings to jiyang they both always help and support each other everytime they maybe a just friends but they behave like they both are blood semblings....

After getting to know about zhan feelings towards Meng Ziyi Xuan always support him with his love he always suggest him to tell Ziyi about his love for her but zhan don't want to say before he could finish his studies and he gets fears by rejected for his insecurity he never able tell his love to her.

From childhood zhan like music very much from then on he dreamt about his future as he became a great musician' com singer...... And he also like to sign new song every time to full his dream and reach it he did hardwork for long time without knowing his family.....

But after completion of his highschool studies zhan want's join in art's department to improve himself in singing and music player.... But his father not accept his decision and forced him read in business management department.

Please dad I love music very much I dreamt about that one day I want to become a great singer and by holding a mic in my hand I want to sign a song infront of public on stage as a famous singer for that I have to learn more about music so, please dad accept me join in to art's department......... Zhan asked his father in requesting tone.

Hear you go my next chapter updated please check it out, hope you like it.

Please vote and comment below.

Total 1064 words.........