chapter 54 smart jian

Third person pro...

I love you zhan ge....... Yibo murmured while buried his face over his chest hugging him tightly.....

I love you too...... Zhan murmured back in replay..

Huh..... Yibo become surprised when he heard I love you too word for him by his zhan ge..

Lifting his face he looked at zhan with amazed look on him....

What did you say?....... He asked him..

What yibo?.... Zhan questioned back him without answering, with inocent look..

Zhan ge please tell me na........ Yibo said in whining tone hitting over his chest with his fist....

Suddenly zhan hold yibo fist..... And with other hand he hold his waist tightly bringing him towards himself yibo waist is so small that can easily fit in zhan hand....

Then zhan looked at yibo face hungry look on his observe all feature over him bit by bit....

Yibo ears already turned bright pink colour by watching zhan hungry looks he is blushing furiously and hardly trying to avoid his eye contact with him.....

Zhan bring his face more close towards others person he silently observed for few seconds on his lips and finally he crashed over his lips with his....

Both zhan and yibo kissing each other with full of passionate bringing there all emotions in one point they both can't think straight both are feeling different kind of Eroupia all over there body they are like in cloud nine in that moment...

They even about their surrounding, zhan and yibo kissing for more than 2 minutes now unknown to them two inocent eyes looking them without blinking his eyes...

Uncle yibo......... Jian called yibo who already woke up from his sleep and saw them kissing each other intensely....

When yibo heard jian voice he came back into senses and broke his kiss suddenly then turn at jian side with so much shock over his face....

Even zhan also not less than yibo he also very much shocked and feeling nervous after getting caught by jian they both forgot about jian presence at their and kissed each other in front of small kid...

They both are busy in coursing themselves in there minds and also both are feeling so nervous.....

Uncle zhan what are you doing with uncle yibo?why you both are this much close....with one another?. Jian asked zhan....

Hehehe.......laughing nervously..... Scratch back head... Umm.... Actually Jian that... Haan..... Actually something went into your yibo uncle eyes so I'm cleaning that..

No........ I don't believe you.... If really helping uncle yibo remove dust in his eyes you can use your fingers then why did you go so much nearer to him and why your lips on yibo uncle lips?? He again questioned him...

Zhan don't know what can he explain these kid now he is feeling so nervous...

Other side yibo is looking down with shy when Jian is bamboring with questions on zhan he feeling so embarrassed his total face flushed and become red like tomato...

I know you both doing at now..... Jian said again making yibo and zhan surprised for second time...

Then both first look each other making big eyes then Jian they don't know how to explain this kid make him convinced Jian really very mature kid than his age...

You both are kissing I'm I right...... Jian said giving them clarification that the front kid can understand everything....

Then they divert there eyes nervously looking down yibo became blushing mess after hearing Jian words....

𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊? [Zhanyi] 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें