chapter 59 not anymore please

Third person pro....

Mature content 🔞 down below..

After doing rounds after rounds of there intense sex course yibo fainted at 7 th round with so much work out zhan after watching sleeping figure he stops himself then bring some hot water in small tub he cleaned sleep person then changing the bed cloth which is become so much mess with their cum and some of yibo dried blood over it the full room smells like with their cum with their intense make out, then going back into the bathroom he washed himself coming back into the room he throw the towel over him aside on table or something he joined in bed with yibo taking in his tight embrace.....

When they both sleep it's already become 4.40 am in the early morning....

At afternoon 12.30 pm zhan was the first one to wake up from his sleep rubbing over his eyes he slowly open his eyes then the first thing he saw was yibo sleeping face then he have a bright smile over him.

Then he observed there naked body how they both tangeld with each other like they are not two bodies but one ....

Yibo right leg over his waist hand over his neck his nose touching with his and he can clearly feel his breathe over his face then and they're both front body looks like attached with one another then he slowly bringing his lips towards him started to kiss him over his lips unknown to him he became so much hard in second then his hard crotch started to poke him down at between his buttocks.....

When yibo felt like someone kissing over his lips and also something poking under him he wake up from his sleep and opened his eyes widely then saw zhan who is busy in kissing while closing eyes then he also observe the thing that poking under him....

They both are stark naked under quilt nor zhan Or him doesn't have a single clothe over them then he slowly remember what happened between them last night and how zhan fucked him repeatedly in many angels all over there room yibo became so much red by remembering everything that happen between them...

Even now also unknowingly maybe but zhan get ready to fuck him fully once again at midday, when zhan's hark pressed over at his entrance yibo got shivers all over his body he is feeling so sour on down at their but now his beast husband again ready to attack him at down there......

Unknowingly yibo moaned under there kiss while rolling his eyes upwards....

When zhan heard yibo moaned sound he came back to senses and looks at the moaning figure then he also look at his hard cock which poking over at his entrance while grining lightly he pushed his hard crotch in him fully with one go...

Arghhh............ A loud groan came out from yibo lips......

So, without thinking for second he started to fuck him in same position while holding small figure tightly by his hand's under the quilt again yibo became moaning mess under zhan thrust....

Ahh...... Zhan ge....... Ahh...... Please...... Aha....... He continuously moaning screaming all over the time...

He can't even feel his lower part anymore zhan is such a beast in bed he can't able to do anything other than waiting him to complete whatever he doing......

Yibo hard crotch which is trapped between there both bodies finally he released his cum on both bodies with loud moan by the friction between them, then in few minutes zhan also release his cum all inside him covering his walls with over with fluid.....

Zh..... Zhan ge............... Yibo called him with so much difficulty while between his gaspes...... Not...... Anymore.... Please..he murmurs telling him to stop himself he can't take anymore than this....