chapter 60 jin Zixuan

Third person pro.

Zhan after done with the meeting with management department of there company he came out from the office went directly at his car thinking yibo will be waiting for him at home he intended to call him before but stops himself thinking he should give surprise to him while going soon there, so he starts the car while giving life to engine and started to go towards their chanqine mansion when zhan was in middle of driving he got call from his mother he looks at his phone scream and lifts it by stopping his car...

When zhan was busy while talking with his mom than his eyes went towards the children park before him the gate's of the park is wide open then he saw that one small kid about 5 years old kid running out of the park coming towards the main road where so many vehicles going through, his eyes become wide seeing the kid on the road and a car is coming towards him with full speed at little distance from there.

Without thinking for a second zhan start to run towards the kid to save him unknown to him another person also running towards them by watching the small kid over the road....

By God grace zhan and that person saved the kid before the car could pass over them they both took a long after watching the kid is in safe condition....

Unknown to him zhan started to shouts on that person for being careless towards small kid, before he could say anymore to that person a woman came there while crying she took the kid in her arms saying that the boy is her son and she said thank you to both of them...

After the women went from there zhan look towards the man in front of him hesitantly he said sorry to that person while bowng in front of him....

The person who watching zhan from long time without uttering a single word came out from his trance...

It's okay son i understand you worried about the kid and i don't mind anything about what did you said to me.... The person replied him in warm voice unknowingly the person started to touch him hair with so much love and pain both are in his eyes....

But still you are much older than me i should have to think before could say anything I'm really very sorry.... Zhan again replied him again

It's okay you don't need to say sorry to me.. The person replied...

Zhan who observed now the front person properly..... I think I saw you same where..... He asked..

Humm......nodding his head, My self jin Zuxian he introduced himself to zhan moving his hand towards him for handshake...

Yeah....... Your right I'm sorry my bad memory I didn't recognize you, actually we both meet each other a year back at business conference I'm I right, humm.. nice to meet you Mr. Jin.... Zhan replied while joining his hand with him.

Jin Zuxian smiles lightly by watching zhan hand then he look back towards his face, thank you so much for saving me... Jin again said...

Saving you....? What you mean Mr. Jin when did I saved you? Zhan asked back with questioning gaze...

Flash back....

Two years back when I was going towards my home I went through with a accident at ch. 45 road, because of break fail at that time you are the one who saved me bringing to the hospital and also you donet blood to save me, thank you so much son you did so much for me. Jin Zuxian explain him...

Oh...... That was you Mr. Jin sorry at that time your face covered with blood so i can't able to recognize your face at that time so but it's okay I'm glad I can save you and I'm happy to know that your fit and fine now.. Zhan replied him while smiling...