chapter 48 kisses

Third person pro.

Zhan and yibo both came back to home at evening as usually they both went to their respective rooms after getting fresh up changing their clothes into night pyjamas they both came back to dining room sat on chair yibo is about to go other side but before that zhan pulled him and make him sat next to him.

Mr. Han smiling by watching the couple zhan put more and more food at yibo plate saying eat it yibo blushing furiously by watching his husband being so sweet towards him.

He never thought they both be this much close to each other he was very happy for them he always thought that it will be take so much time for him to mend their relationship. After knowing at what circumstances there marriage was happened from jiyang.

He always have doubts about their future but he never think zhan jealousy will play big role in there life he really change in few days because of his jealous feeling it's just miracle happens in there life his decision about working as a model in zhan company work out very well for him.

He likes zhan possessive nature very much he can clearly see the love for him in another one face zhan is very particular about him he started to think the incident in office when zhan announced him as his husband he can see the fierce look on his face he even kissed him in front of everyone to show to whom he belongs actually he likes the dominating looks over zhan face that's also for him.

Yibo was in deep thinking then zhan called his name by pating over his shoulder then he came back to reality look towards zhan with questioning gaze.

What happened yibo I'm looking at you but you looks like passing out for something is everything alright don't you like food he asked him with worried face on him.

It's not like that saying yibo look at his surrounding there is no one present other than these two Mrs. Han also went inside the kitchen after serving them food then he again look backs to eyes who is having frown on his face conforming no one was there he move his face little towards zhan and gave a small kiss on his lips, it's just simple and sweet kiss, with no list and then come back to his place looking at his plate he replied him that he was thinking about this....

At first zhan was surprised because sudden change in yibo mood but he was very happy when he heard that he is thinking about their kiss he observe the short person clearly who is blushing furiously with out wasting one more second he pulled him for another kiss which is more longer than previous kiss and also fierce then before one,

Kissing him for sometime zhan bite yibo lower lip and started suck on it after sometime yibo is out of breath he is trying to break there kiss but zhan is not budging anymore.....

At the time mrs. Han who came from kitchen holding a jug of water in her hand became surprise looking the front couple who are very busy kissing.....

Ahem...... She caugh lightly getting couple attention then hearing coughing sound both of the break there kiss.

Both are blushing furiously after watching mrs. Han at their in front of them both of them avoid there eye contact, specially yibo total face bed red like tomato in embarrassment he avoiding the eyes over him look at his plate silently digging over his food he finished his dinner as fast as he can after finishing it he drank the all water in glass which is placed on there then getting up from his place run away from there without turning back for ones....

Other side zhan also not less than yibo he also have his dinner silently without lifting his face for once mrs. Han smile slightly while looking at the couple after finishing it zhan also went away from there straight to his own room mrs. Han chuckle little while watching both couple being embarrassed in front of her while shaking her head started clean over the dinning table by removing everything at there.