chapter 50 yibo where are you?

Third person pro.

When zhan knocked on the door he hear yibo voice who said that the door is open so, pushing it open he went inside the room while closing back door again, then he looked for yibo in the room.

when his eyes lands on the person whom he looking for his eyes became big and felt his breath struck at his chest for a second and more like his heart gets flipped so many times for a second he forgot why he was at here he eye's just stuck on a particular spot for some time and slowly travel down from there observing the beauty in front the person who is sitting casually like nothing happened.

He even don't don't know that he is clearly provoking the beast inside of him zhan clearly see the white pearl skin of yibo in those robe he is really a ethereal beauty, with his innocent face, he really is a death for him, and his pauty lips which are making him to go crazy, it's like zhan is standing over a thin thread, which will gets break any second and lust will take over him, he just standing there controlling himself Cloctching his hand into fist....

Yibo who stops typing at his mobile lifting his head he looks towards zhan who is standing there like a statue and his hungry looks which are filled with lust are stuck over his chest which is clearly visible to front person because of his loose Bathrobe.

Then he sensing that actually what was the situation at now and at what condition he was here in front his husband he saw himself first and covered his cleavage which is showing up clearly with bathrobe adjusting it properly...

Then getting up from his place he went towards his husband while taking small steps he stands in front of him, while blushing furiously after watching the hungry looks of his husband...

Zhan ge my clothes..... He asked him in hesitate tone.

Huh........ Zhan who was still standing there in trance he came back to his sence after hearing yibo calling him, then look at front person with questioning look.

M..... My....... Clothes..... He again asked him with same tone...

Huh..... Umm.... This.... Here... Your night robes.. He replace in suturing voice and he handover them to him.

Thanks........... Saying yibo took those clothes from zhan and run inside the bathroom without turning back to change in to them...

Zhan still standing there without any moment while looking at the bathroom door where yibo went a second ago...

When he saw yibo like that in bathrobe his total body became numb and his heart beat increased rapidly he started feel uncomfortable down at their unknown to him his shaft already became hard like rock and it's started showing up under his night pants.

He clearly observed that yibo didn't wear anything rather than a bathrobe he just looking so sexy that ...... that's making him to difficult control himself.

He just wants to remove the robe on him and the very second he just wants to attack on him kiss him, bite him, devor his every part of him, he just wanted to do every bad things with him that he imagined about him.

He wants to see yibo in those venerable conditions that he watched him in his dreams from past few days he wants to see, yibo in fully naked on his bed giving under zhan giving himself into zhan mercy asking no no...... Begging him again and again to do all dirty things with him.... Remembering about his erotic dreams zhan clutch his hand into fist tightly while closing his eyes he left a hard breath from his mouth...

After some time yibo came out from bathroom and stand again in front of zhan while looking down at floor his face already became red with embarrassment while biting his lower lip...