Prologue

Jason P.O.V

I never thought I would fall for my student. The one student who came in here for me to teach him how to box. To teach him the art of boxing, but what did I do instead? Fall in love with him.

I didn't even know I was gay. Perhaps I should have known because I've never fell anything for a woman before. How come the one time I fall in love is an imposible one? A love that can't work out?

Justin Bieber, the guy who makes me feel all tingly and warm inside. The guy who made me feel things I couldn't imagine possible. Justin is the guy I couldn't get out of my head. The one and only able to take my sleep away.

Perhaps this infatuation is way too wrong. I know deep down inside me that it is wrong, but neither Justin nor I care about that, perhaps we should, but here we lay. Naked in bed after a night of passion. If this gets out, not only will I be losing my job, but my freedom as well.

"What are you thinking about, Jay-boo," Justin asked looking up at me with those mesmerizing eyes of his but that name irked me.

"Stop using that damn name already. I swear it sounds more irritating than Drake Bell's voice," I deadpanned. He pouted and oh God that face. That damn face could have me on my knees any day and he doesn't even know it.

"Whatever, what were you thinking about?" He asked, his tone suddenly getting serious. I sighed and looked down at him.

"About how everything we are doing is literally wrong and illegal in all stages, yet we don't give a single damn about it and keep on going with this relationship. It's pretty bad-ass if you ask me but it won't be as bad-ass when your mom finds out and sue my ass for molesting you," I confessed. He looked at me while his features softened.

"I don't think my mom will sue you. If anything she will applaud you for making me happy. She doesn't care about who I fall in love with as long as that person makes me happy. It's crazy but once she said..." he trailed off and cleared his throat as got ready to imitate his mom, "...'I don't care if you fall in love with a panda as long as that panda is cuddly and makes you happy.' One weird woman, I'm telling you."

I laughed at his quote and shook my head, "I have met your mom a few times as your teacher and she was really nice and sweet, I wonder what meeting her as my mother-in-law would be like," I wondered out loud.

Suddenly Justin's face lighted up and he stood on his right elbow and faced me, "I want you to meet my mother," he said making my eyes go wide, "I want you to meet her so I can tell her we're dating," he concluded.

"Are you insane, Justin Bieber?! It's okay if your mom's okay with it, but what about your dad? That guy would kill for you and I don't doubt he will because I would too. Nope, I'm not doing it," I said shaking my head.

Justin smirked and got closer to me, "yes you are," he taunted me, "and you know it," he said, his lips brushing against mine. He captured my lips between his and nibbled on my bottom lip.

"I will need more convincing. I don't think your lame technique is working at all. Come on, Biebs," I teased and that was his cue to get on top of me and kiss me hungrily.

I grabbed him by the waist and grounded his hips against mine, moaning as our groins pressed against each other. I bit his bottom lip hard and he moaned opening his lips letting my tongue in. I roamed his mouth as if trying to memorize every little detail about it.

He moaned against my mouth and started grinding on me. I tried to focus on his mouth instead of his groin rubbing against mine making skin-to-skin contact. Justin laced his fingers through my hair pulling it back harshly. I growled loudly and started meeting his thrusts.

It took everything in me not to turn us around and take him right here because I know we did it rough not even three hours ago. Not to brag but I have a pretty impressive size, if you catch my drift.

Justin pulled away and smirked down at me. His lips looking deliciously swollen and wet. Looking even redder than normal. "Did that convince you enough?" He asked huskily.

"You might want to finish that convincing in the morning. You out of anyone know how my little guy down there-" to prove my point I gave him a hard thrust making our members smash against one another, "-gets a little too excited. He likes you touching him first thing in the morning."

"You're such a pervert!" He exclaimed. Giving me that look again making me look at him adoringly.

"I love you," I whispered.

He smiled and leaned down before pecking my lips, "I love you too."