Chapter ~ 28

Jason P.O.V

~8 Months Later~

"Dad, dad look!" My eyes snapped towards Jackson as he ran towards me with his hands clasped together.

"Yeah?" I asked as Justin's fingers still massaged my scalp in a soothing manner. My head on his lap as we laid on the grass in the park.

"I caught a frog!" He said excitedly making my eyes widen. In a swift movement, I got up from the ground and jogged towards Jackson.

"Let go of that right now!" I scowled making him pout.

"But I caught it, dad" He whined and I could already see his eyes getting watery.

"Jack, you're allergic to frogs. Your skin is going to turn red and with a lot of burning scars, do you want that?" I questioned making him shook his head wildly "Then let go of it" He pouted and squatted over to release the little frog. Standing up straight again, he looked up at me.

"Can you buy me a puppy then, dad?" He asked.

"Yeah of course. Now come, let's lay down for a bit with daddy, yeah?" He nodded eagerly and ran towards Justin who was laughing at who knows what "What's so funny?" I asked as I laid down with my head on his lap once again.

"Nothing" He chuckled. His fingers back to massaging my scalp "I still don't get why you got a buzz cut" He said "I'm talking to you, take those headphone out" He whined making me look up at him.

 His fingers back to massaging my scalp "I still don't get why you got a buzz cut" He said "I'm talking to you, take those headphone out" He whined making me look up at him

"I'm not listening to anything" I retorted "Plus, I thought you liked it"

"I do but it doesn't mean I don't miss tangling your hair and pulling at it" Shaking my head, I lifted my eyes up to look at the moving clouds as Jackson and Justin engaged in a conversation only they could understand.

It's been eight months already since the incident. Nothing has been the same, in a good way. Justin and I has grown closer. Jackson doesn't want to stay at inside one second after he is home from school. Pattie and George has been the greatest to my kid and about my relationship with Justin. Although they don't know what ever happened to Gabby, they don't need to know either. That's in the past and we're moving past it.

I moved back in California with Jackson but moved out of that bachelor apartment. Now we're living in a rather cozy house... With Justin.

Yes, I'm living with Justin.

Even though Pattie and George were against it at first, once Justin's birthday came and went a few months ago, they were less uptight about it. Now we're living together like a married couple. We do fight more than I'd like to but its only because Justin is a clean freak and I'm a messy person. Jackson is the same but since he is little, Justin only fuzz about me.