Chapter ~ 14

Justin P.O.V

I placed the knife on the first drawer of my nightstand just as the bell rang.

I ran down the stairs and threw the door open. There he stood, on his dark ripped jeans with a black v-neck and a dark blue leather jacket with black vans.

Looking so sexy that I almost felt bad for what I was about to do.

"Hey, baby" He said cheerfully as he embraced me in a hug.

"Hey" I whispered pulling away from his strong grip.

"Is your mom or dad home? Are you still shaken up?" He asked looking over at my face.

"Mom went out with her friends, George is working and no, I'm fine" I said smiling at him. Trying really hard not to laugh.

I let him inside and closed the door behind him, locking it. I turned around and he was taking his jacket off.

"Do you want something to drink or eat?" I offered but he probably won't hold it down for much.

"No, I'm fine. I want to talk about you and the dream you had though" He said walking closer to me.

"Let's go to my room then" I said. How ironic is it that it was raining with thunders and everything? Today was one of those days that for no reason looked and felt like a horror movie.

We went upstairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me, locking it and walked towards him as he took a seat on the edge of my bed.

"So, what happened in that nightmare of yours?" He asked and he crawled into bed and laid down. I followed his lead and laid down next to him, making sure I was on the side of the nightstand.

Laying my head on his chest, I sighed deeply "It started the night you brought me food. I think it did me wrong because the next day you took me to school and it was all going smooth, until I came home and took a nap then suddenly my day got repeated in the worst way possible" I confessed staring into space.

"What do you mean?" He asked while playing with my hair softly.

"It repeated you taking me to school and everything happened in that nightmare too. I started yelling we weren't dating but we were taken and then I did get together with Dahlia, my best friend. She started cooing me and fangirling about me dating you but then the conversation took a whole new turn" I said.

"How so?" Jason asked, confusion lacing his tone of voice.

"She started telling me this stuff about why I haven't tell you why I really joined your boxing class and why I haven't tell you anything about me and how my parents and her will not be protecting me forever. Then we kept arguing back and forth until she said my craving was not for food, but for killing. After that I woke up" I said now looking at him as he looked back at me.

"That's some kind of bullshit nightmare. You wouldn't or couldn't hurt a fly for that matter" He concluded and I wanted to laugh.

"How do you know?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just know. I wanted to laugh at myself at the absurd dream I had about someone telling me you weren't the same person you said you were" While he was talking, my left hand was reaching towards the first drawer of the nightstand.

"Why didn't you believe that person?" I questioned. Once the knife was secured on my hand. I got up and straddle Jason's hips. He only stared at me in confusion.

"Because you're too innocent to be killing people" He said in a duh tone.

"Can I telling you something?" I asked gripping the knife on my hand.