Epilogue

Narrator P.O.V

"Just keep your eyes close, baby" Justin sighed heavily but did as he was told. He kept his eyes closed and tried to concentrate as best as he could so he won't trip over his own two feet.

"Where are we even going?" Justin .

"We, sir, are going to our room" Jason said confusing Justin even more as to why he should be closing his eyes when he was going to his own bedroom.

"Because it's a surprise" Jason simply stated.

"But you surprised me three months ago"

"True, but I was supposed to. It was our honeymoon" Justin stood quietly because Jason did have a point. Soon after, Jason opened the door to their bedroom to reveal a room lighted up with candles. The bed with a heart shape made out of rose petals.

As soon as Jason walked in, he closed the door and locked it. He looked around and made sure everything was on point before turning to Justin.

"Jason? What are you doing? You have a fight in a couple of hours" Justin said as he tried to make out what was going on. Without any further due, Jason took the bandana off of Justin's eyes making Justin rub them before looking around. The scenario making Justin gasp before covering his mouth.

"What is all this?" Justin asked Jason as he looked at him.

"This is all for you, us"

"Jason, I---" Jason didn't let Justin finish his sentence because his lips were already muting Justin's answer. Walking backwards, Jason laid Justin on the bed and climbed on top of him.

Justin looked up at Jason with nothing but love in his eyes. Only Justin knew what was it like to love someone with as much problems as Jason. Only Justin knew what it was like to keep a secret that would destroy his family to bits.

Only Justin knew what it was like to know his husband killed someone. To know his husband could go to jail for life. Loving someone like that is tough, but if that's all Justin got to do to ensure Jason will always be there, then so be it.

Love wins.

Justin was brought out of his thoughts when he felt Jason tugging at his shirt. Making it easier for him, Justin lifted himself up and  allowed Jason to undress him completely. After he was done, Justin helped Jason get undressed himself. 

"You're beautiful" Justin said making Jason blush in the denim light. Attaching his lips to Justin's neck, Justin closed his eyes in bliss. Traveling down Justin's neck with his lips and tongue, Justin ran his fingertips down Jason's back and shivered as soon as Jason's warm tongue made contact with the skin of his happy trail. 

After loving Justin's body like he knew he deserved, Jason climbed up again and placed both of his elbows on each side of Justin's face before lining his member on Justin's entrance.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked in a soft voice. Justin nodded and Jason proceeded to push himself inside of his husband. Justin moaned softly as he felt the pressure between his hips. Leaning down, Jason bit Justin's lips harshly making him groan "Can I move now?" Jason asked eagerly. Justin looked up at Jason before nodding. 

Moving in and out, Jason found a slow rhythm that was both; satisfying and pleasurable. Both of the men were moaning in ecstasy. Both moaning and feeling more than just sex because they were not having sex. They were making love like those many times in the past yet, it still felt better than the last time and it was something both of them knew they would never get tired of.

Both of these men were staring into each other's eyes. Loving every second of the time they were spending together. Loving how the other's skin shone with the candle light as sweat built up in their skin. As the smell of sex mixed in the air with the aromatic scent of candle and rose petals. They loved each other and making love was not the only way to show it, but it was the most significant.