Chapter ~ 1

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Jason P.O.V

"Hit it harder, Justin" I spat. Sweat fell down his temples as he panted and hit the punching bag harder. With more force and balance. His soft hair sticking up to his sweaty forehead. His shirtless torso shinning with sweat.

I shook my head and stopped myself from checking him out. What is happening to me. Why couldn't I stop thinking about my student? Who is a minor. I shouldn't be thinking about him in the least. Its like he was stuck in my head.

"Can we move on now?" I heard his voice. I snapped my head towards him and nodded. I prepared myself to train him. I mentioned him over and he walked looking tired but excited.

He positioned himself in front of me and got ready "Three" I yelled "One" He hit my left hand "Four" He hit four times and squat over when my hand came over his head.

The lesson finished two hours later. Justin head off to the showers and I took a seat on the bench. I need to stop this. I need to stop thinking about him because I could really lose my life.

My freedom, My license... Justin. Its all at risk, thing that i'm not about to find out how it all ends. I gripped my hair tightly and groaning loudly. What am i going to do? I feel like a teenager when i'm obviously not.

"You're twenty-six, no hair will come sooner than you think. Don't go pulling it out now" My head snapped towards the doorway of the shower and there stood Justin, all wet.

"Ha ha, very funny, Bieber" I shook my head and chuckled as he walked over. He took a seat next to me making me suck into a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him "What? I care you know?" He said sounding hurt, but again. That's probably my imagination playing tricks on me.

"Nothing is wrong" I deadpanned "Isn't your mom expecting you home?" I questioned.

"What am I? Five?" He asked chuckling.

"Nope, not five, but yes seventeen" I said looking at him. bad choice. He was looking right at me with those damn hazel eyes of his. So much like an adorable puppy.

He studied me for a couple of seconds before shrugging "You know, those bullies haven't bothered me anymore. After I used what you taught me on one of those damned bastards, they all ran off. Some people even say hi to me now" He said looking ahead.

"What did that behavior said to you?" I questioned still staring at him as he stared ahead of him.

"That people are hypocrites. They just one someone stronger. Someone capable of defending themselves so they can lean upon them because it seems that they rather be the followers than the leaders" He stated, looking kind of bothered.

"You just keep doing you and let those people rot in hell" I stated. He looked at me and smiled faintly.