Chapter ~ 15

Justin P.O.V

I just stared at the people standing in the front door as Jason stared right back. We were both standing there, just staring instead of closing the door in their faces.

But it was comical though. One of them was really short while the other looked like a pole. Funny. I couldn't help but chuckle making them all at me.

"Is this the time to be laughing?" Jason hissed while he glared at me. Right, he was still mad.

"Sorry" I mumbled and those people just walked in. Without another word making me gulp loudly. I turned around and smiled innocently "Are we going to die?" I asked.

"You're so stupid" Jason stated.

"Look who's talking. The guy that got scared shit-less at a fake knife" I retorted rolling my eyes

I turned my face just in time to see the two people taking their ski masks off. Oh my god.

They are Jason Voorhees' family. They have no face.

Once it was off completely I gasped loudly staring at them in disbelief. How could they do this to me?! What if I was killed thanks to them?! Oh my lord.

"See? Keep opening the door like that and you will not live past a gasp of pain" Mom said fixing her hair.

"And you two start arguing before you even defend yourselves?" George said incredulously "Jason, aren't you supposed to be the boxing teacher? What the hell were you doing?" He asked.

We are fucked.

"Sir, I was starstruck!" Jason defended "Just before you knocked on the door I was about to kill your son" He confessed.

"You were about to what?" Both of my parents screamed.

"Dad---" I started but got cut off.

"Let him explain, Justin" He said taking his black gloves. Nah, man. My life seems like a soap opera.

"I came over because Justin had a nightmare about him being a killer. I had a related nightmare and I came over to keep him company. The fucktard decided to play a number on me and make me think that the person warning me he isn't the same person was correct and he was, indeed, a killer" Jason explained all of it while glaring at me.

I'm not off the hook, am I?

My parents turned to look at me with disapproving looks and I just made a puppy face while smiling innocently. That's all I could do.

"Justin, what did I tell you about doing that to people?" Mom asked with her arms crossed.

"What?" I asked in confusion "The only person I did that to before was Dahlia and that was like three years ago, mom" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever" She dismissed "I'm going to make dinner while George fixes the tire of the car. Jason you staying for dinner, right?" Apparently mom loves rhetorical questions.

"I'd love to" He answered "Would you like me to help you with the tire?" Jason asked dad.

"That would be lovely. I will just go change and come back down" He said going up the stairs. Jason turned to me and glared.

"You owe me" He hissed when my mom left.

"Want it in check or cash?" I retorted while batting my lashes at him. He growled and grabbed me by the waist yanking me forward.

"You're such a little shit" He mumbled against my lips. I leaned the rest of way and crashed our lips together. I moaned blissfully and wrapped my arms around his neck.