Chapter ~ 21

Justin P.O.V

Jason was acting weird all through the ride to his sister's house. I don't know what it was but it was making me nervous as well. His eyes would shift to the reviewer mirror every so often to look back. It was unsettling.

"Baby, seriously, are you okay?" I asked for like the hundredth time.

"Goddammit Justin, yes, I'm fucking fine" He snapped as he glared my way.

"Damn, I won't ask again" I mumbled "I think its best if you take me back to my house. We can come visit your sister when you're not so grumpy" I suggested.

"You don't understand" He mumbled.

"If you keep driving like a madman and snapping at me for asking if you're alright instead of making me understand, no, I don't understand what's going on" I said already irritated.

I didn't mind jumping out of this damn car.

"I don't have to explain it. You will understand it sooner than later" He said as he stopped on a red semaphore.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me for a moment with a pensive face before looking to the road ahead again. As he looked back at me his face softened.

"You will hate me" He mumbled.

"Why would I hate you? We barely started dating" I said confused. What was he on about? Why would I hate him? Why is he acting so strange and out of place? I couldn't quite understand anything and it scared me.

"You will find out sooner than later" He repeated before driving off when the light turned green. I stared out of the window, worried about everything. It's not like I could suddenly pocket dial my mom to let her know.

About two hours later, we pulled up in front a modern two story house with a garden on the front and everything. It looked empty but the BMW parked on the side of the house said otherwise.

I got out of the car after Jason and closed the door before he locked the car. Going inside, Jason inserted the key on the lock and pushed the door open softly. Its weird that he had a key to his sister's house.

Was her husband okay with that?

He mentioned me to go in and so I did. Waiting for him to come inside and lock the door, I started looking around. The house was neat and and the decorations was magnificent. A blue and white color for the walls, greyish for the ceiling and marching curtains. It looked pretty cute and clear. Not like this dark colors that made everything look smaller and mysterious.

"Jason?" I heard a woman ask from somewhere in the house. A couple of seconds later she appeared while drying her hands. I guess she was in the kitchen then. Once her eyes landed on Jason, they lighted up but then they landed on me.

"So, this is Justin?" She asked after looking at me up and down and before looking back at Jason.

"Yeah, this is Justin. Justin, this is Gabby" Jason's sister stepped forward and extended her hand towards me.

"Nice to meet you" She said with a smirk. Weird gesture to make when you just met someone but, oh well.

"Same" I mumble pulling my hand back real quick. I was getting off vibes from this situation.

"Where's Jackson?" He asked as he stared at said Gabby. I mean like, full staring. His eyes glowed and shit as they locked eye and let me not tell you the way the sister was looking at him. It was like they could just kiss the shit out of each other at this given moment.