Chapter ~ 3

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ 

Justin P.O.V

I looked at Jason wide eyed. Oh my god, what do I do now. I stood there frozen while Jason was at the door looking at me like he found someone killing his recently adopted puppy. I was about to cover myself when I  remembered my own plan. I was planning on starting tomorrow but if the situation requires me to do it today and now, I will.

Jason's eyes roamed my body up and down as his tongue licked his lips. Does he likes what he sees? I think yes. I cleared my throat and smirked as his head snapped up to look at me "Can I help you?" I asked huskily... Okay that voice doesn't go along with me. Fail.

"Um... I came to see why you were taking so long" He said. His eyes shifted ever so constantly but he would always bring them back up. In hopes I didn't notice maybe? Too bad I did notice, but i didn't mind at all.

"I'm sorry. I got distracted but I will be out in a minute" I said. He nodded but didn't leave. I smirked as his eyes roamed my body once again "Do you want anything else?" I asked teasingly. He looked at me again and his cheeks got crimson. He shook his head and walked out closing the door behind him.

I don't think it will be so hard to seduce him after all. I mean if me being on my boxers get him to stare then so be it. I think i will ask him if I can train in boxers... Will that get him in trouble? I mean even he doesn't teach in school but he is still a licensed teacher.

I put my adidas shorts on and my sneakers tying them up. I placed my regular close in the gym bag and took a locker putting it on. I walked out fo the locker room and into the box ring where Jason was sitting wih his head in his hand.

"Hey, coach!" I yelled, he looked up and rolled his eyes when he saw me. He stood up and took the boxing gloves. I got into the ring and walked in front of him. I put my hand out and his put the bandage around it, followed by the glove. He did the same with the other hand and got his stuff, walking to me once again.

"What are you in the mood for today?" He asked as he got ready, taking more time than the one I remember him taking the last time. Is he trying to avoice eye contact? I think yes.

"Hard core" I answered looking at him with amused eyes. I guess he doesn't handle nakedness well or when it comes to me at least. He looked up and looked all over my face but my eyes "Why aren't you making eye contact?" I questioned.

"I have a contagious eye infection" Lame. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You're so bad at lying. You made eye contact with me when I first came in. Why can't you now?" I smirked as he made eye contact and blushed. Awe I made a grown man blush.

"There happy? Let's train" He said raising his covered hands. I chuckled quietly and got in position. He started yelling out numbers and I hit into his cushioned hands that amount of number. Within thirty minutes I was dripping in sweat. I guess you can't play with hard core.

When an hour rolled by I asked for a short five. Out of breath I reached for a bottle of water in the cooler and drank it in one go. I'm thirsty, no pun intended. I breathed heavily as Jason came seat im the chair in front of me. I looked up and placed the bottle down. Feeling the sweat running down my face I smirked at Jason.

"Feeling more comfortable around me after seeing almost all of me?" I teased. He looked at me for a minute and smirked himself. Uh-oh, I guess he wants to play my game too. After all the saying 'two can play this game' is famous.

"Eh, you don't have anything I haven't seen before. Actually I have seen plenty of what you have between your legs. Nohing new for me" He said leaning back "Now I can't say the same about you" What a bastard he is. Don't get mad Justin. It will get you nowhere.

"Well for your information I have seen many already, not just my own which let me inform you its quiet large for my age and height" I said wiping my face with a clean small towel.

Jason P.O.V

It took everything in me not to choke at his statement. What has gotten into the shy, sweet boy that was coming to my class three weeks ago. This is not him. This is some conceited, sex-filled-mind naughty boy. Even though I will not lie and say I don't like the way he is talking right now.

That smirk he's been wearing is the one that got him away on his little game. He is trying to tease because I saw him in briefs. Briefs that did not left much to the imagination let me tell you. They were black but they were small, making his waist and thighs stretch them and make them look almost transparent. That is for sure not his size.

I wanted to ask him about that but that would be creepy. Why would a teacher be asking a student if they were wearing the correct size of underwear. Even if I did. What would I say? 'Oh, Justin I just wanted to ask you if you wore the right size of boxers? Because the ones I saw you in were kind of tight on you.' Yeah that would go over so good.

"I doubt you have even half the size you say you have" I said at last. He looked at me surprised and started laughing. I looked at him weird as he fell off of the chair, holding his stomach. 

He looked at me and chuckled "You just want to see it, don't you? But before you do so you'd have to put a ring on it" He said flashing me his ring finger. This time I did choke on my saliva and pounded on my chest. This kid.

"Your five minutes are up" I said getting up from the chair "Lets get back to train, jack-ass" I said walking over to the center of the ring again and grabbing the ergo boxing cushions. I placed it safely on my arms as Justin walked over putting on his gloves on. 

"Okay, coach i'm ready" He said, looking up and smiling that kind smile that made you want to be happy with them and hug them endlessly. Or at least that's what he makes me feel when he smiles that playful little smile.

"Three" I yelled. I didn't even want to yell, but when I train I like to yell the numbers because I feel like they have effect on the training. 

"So, my mom is having a dinner on Sunday night. She asked me to ask you if you wanted to come and spend some time with us" He stated in between deep breathes. We were only five minutes into the second round and he was already pouring sweat.

"I don't know. I will see if my agenda is not too busy. I have them men waiting to spend some time with me, you know" I joked but Justin's whole facial expression changed from a teasing, happy kid to a angry, hurt-looking one.

"Oh really? I will make sure to tell mom your message" He said kicking me hard on the chest. Fuck, why didn't I wear the chest cushion? Oh, that's right because we weren't doing knees today. I groaned and fell to the ground. That hurt.

"Fuck" I mumbled as I rubbed my chest.

"Oh my god, Jason i'm sorry! Oh my, are you okay? I am so sorry, I didn't mean to!" He rushed to me and kneed down next to me "Does it hurt badly?" He asked. I nod my head and he helped me take the ergo cushions off. 

He rubbed my chest and looked at me apologetically and he kept on rubbing it. Slowly I could feel the air knocking back into my lungs and I could breath again. I took a  deep breath and looked at Justin "All better" I mumbled. He nodded and stood up, reaching his hand for me.

I took it and he helped me up but it was a bad idea. As I stood straight we were only within inches of each others. He was invading my personal space for the love of god. Suddenly he started leaning in on me and I was doing the same. But blame him! I was only following his movements.

What were we doing?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

~ Eli